Chapter 1

(Luhan's POV)

I snuggled into Kris' lap happily as EXO was sat around the TV watching a sappy romantic movie. I was extremely aware of Kris' hand stroking my thigh and had to bite back a moan as he brushed against my groin. I could tell he knew how much he was affecting me as I heard a snigger.

Goddamnit hyung, I thought to myself as I could feel myself hardening. This boy better not continue otherwise I wouldn't be able to control myself in front of everyone. Turning my attention back to the TV, an intense kissing scene was taking place.

I turned around in my boyfriend's lap and pulled his mouth down to mine. His luxurious scent filled my nose, turning me on even more. He nibbled on my lip before attacking my mouth with longing kisses.

"Hey hyungs, check out Luhan and Kris getting it on." Chanyeol cheered, making everyone turn their eyes to us.

"Keep it PG13, we got to keep it innocent for the maknae." Baekhyun joked and I heard the hyungs laughing and whooping at the scene in front of them.

I pulled away from Kris and blushed. "Sorry." I muttered and flicked my eyes towards Sehun. He was looking at me with sad eyes and the corners of his mouth drooped down. My heart pounded faster in my chest and I smiled sadly at him. I knew Sehun had liked me for a long time, and truth is I liked him as well, but I loved Kris too much to leave him.

Everyone turned back to the TV and Kris growled in my ear. "I wish Chanyeol didn't interrupt us, I was enjoying our make out session babe."

"Don't worry, I'll make it up to you tonight, saranghae." I whispered and smirked as Kris couldn't take his eyes off my lips.

After the movie ended we all trudged back to our dorm rooms, with me carrying Kris bridal style as he'd fallen asleep towards the end. I smiled down at his peaceful face and adorable pout.

"Yah, why are you so adorable Kris?" I whispered to him as I lay him out on the bed. I kissed his forehead and stood up quietly, trying not to wake him.

A hand shot out from under the covers and grabbed my wrist. "Lu?" Kris muttered sleepily. "Stay with me please." He struggled to pull me back to the bed and I let him pull me down next to him.

"Sure hyung." I watched his mouth pull up at the corners adorably and his breathing slowed again. "I love you."