Chapter 2

(Luhan's POV)

I walked towards Sehun's dorm room with the intention of explaining my feelings towards him. I felt really bad for showing these public displays of affection in front of him. As I got closer I heard some strange noises and muffled laughter.

"I love you Sehunnie." A voice moaned. I frowned, since when did Sehun have people in his room? More importantly, since when did Sehun have a lover?

I peaked through the half-closed doors and all I could see were bed covers moving. I smiled coyly to myself and came up with an evil plan. I didn't know who that other person was, but I didn't want them touching my Sehun. I creeped up to the bed and threw off the covers.

"Hyung, what are yo-" I stopped and my eyes widened in shock. "Kr-Kris?! What the hell man, why are you fucking the maknae? What happened to us?" My eyes filled with tears and I slapped Kris over and over.

"And YOU." I pointed angrily at Sehun. "I thought you liked me, huh? Why are you with my boyfriend when you know I love him."

Sehun looked up at me with guilt in his eyes and then lowered his eyes again. Kris was hurriedly putting his clothes back on, their silence made me even angrier. "YAH, YOU TWO ARE SUCH TRAITORS. Kris, I can't believe you cheated on me."

His eyes flashed to mine. "It was inevitable that you were going to take Sehun yourself, so I took him before you could get your slutty hands on him."

I took a step back. "Wh-what?" I hadn't realised that I made my feelings towards Sehun so obvious. "I would never have cheated on you." I spat at him.

"Whatever." he approached me and slammed me into the wall. Shit, Kris was angry. Aish, why the hell was he angry? I should be the one angry here, I just got cheated on. "You can have the maknae now. I don't like him, I just used him to upset you."

Sehun whimpered from the bed and hugged the covers to his chest. "You're an asshole, I actually loved you, you know." I pushed Kris onto the floor and got onto his chest so he couldn't move. I started to punch him, ignoring his groans and blood spotting on his face.

"Yah, guys please stop." Sehun jumped off the bed and struggled to pull me off Kris. I smacked him away and Sehun slid across the floor, hitting his head on the dresser. "Ouch." He whimpered and looked at me with wounded eyes.

"Shit, Sehun ah, I'm so sorry." I hurriedly went over to the maknae and took his head into my hands, checking for any blood. I was roughly grabbed by my collar and shoved onto the bed.

"What the-" I was cut off by Kris punching my face, his eyes filled with fury.

"I never loved you either Luhan, I was playing with your feelings." Kris sneered and my heart dropped. I was beginning to feel dizzy from all the beatings that Kris was giving me. Eventually I just succumbed to the pain and fell into the blackness hearing Sehun call my name.

-----

"Luhan?" I heard a voice softly call my name.

"Sehun." I moaned and struggled to open my tired eyes.

"Sehun?" The covers shifted and I realised Kris was lying on top of me. "Why are you saying Sehun, huh?" He looked at me confused.

Holy crap. I looked up at Kris' perfectly sculpted face. I had dreamt it. I had just dreamt that Kris cheated on me. I was brought back to reality and shook off my sleepiness.

"Kris." I corrected myself and leaned up to kiss him. Who was I kidding? Kris would never cheat on me. I giggled quietly realising how stupid I had been thinking that the dream was real.

"What's so funny Lulu?" Kris sucked on my neck, making me arch my back.

"I'm just so glad you're here, hyung." I sighed in content and pulled Kris' mouth back to mine. "And don't call me Lulu you know I hate it." I groaned as I pulled away.

"Sure, whatever Lulu." Kris smirked and pinched my cheeks.

This hyung was so annoying sometimes, but I love him all the same.