Chapter 4

(Luhan's POV)

We all squashed into the van, I was in between Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and Kris and Sehun were in front of us. I felt a pang of jealousy that Sehun and Kris were sitting together, while I was sat between the two most annoying people. Just kidding, I loved them, but they were so childish and flirted a hell of a lot.

Baekhyun rested his head on my shoulder and sighed. "Lu~ I'm tired, lemme rest my head on your sexy shoulder."

Chanyeol glanced at us and shot me daggers. Aish, calm down Chanyeol, I'm not trying to steal your crush, I'm still trying to sort my own heart out between two other guys, I thought to myself, yet threw a smirk his way to wind him up.

"Baek why don't you sit next to me, huh?" Chan begged and did puppy-dog eyes even though Baekhyun was still resting his head on my shoulder.

"Nahh~ you smell." he pouted and I let out a snort while Chanyeol looked like he could kill me right there and then.

"Awh, Chanyeol can't sit next to his crush." Chen mocked and Kris hit his head to shut him up.

"Shut up Chen, not like you can sit next to yours either." Chanyeol snapped.

"Aish, EVERYONE BE QUIET." Suho groaned in annoyance. "I can't believe I even bother to put up with you guys."

"Love you Mommy Suho~" Baek muttered, obviously half asleep and everyone turned around to 'aw' at him.

Suho's expression softened. "Alright you rascals, everyone out the van - make sure you're back by 4pm."

Everyone got out of the van before Suho realised he'd forgotten to mention something. "Shit, everyone put on your masks. We don't want a mob of fangirls following us." he said a second too late.

A few heads had already turned to the direction of the 12 guys standing outside the van. "AHHHHHHHH~ EXO!!!" a crowd of girls screamed and ran in our direction.

"Let's get out of here." Kris muttered in my ear, grabbed my hand and started running to the mall. "We'll find a shop to hide in and stay there until we're sure no one is following us." 

I made a noise of agreement and glanced back. Most of the other guys had managed to escape, but I could see Baekhyun and Chanyeol inside a crowd of girls with desperate looks on their faces.