Something Salty

A/N

 Hey, GUYS! I’m keeping my promise of uploading a lot more often! Here’s the new chapter of “Many Shades”.

 XOXO

 XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

 ************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 6!!

“Nika! Nika! Wake up! Are you ok?!” I groaned as I was awakened by Lilum’s panicking voice. He shook me roughly making my head bounce off my bed “OUCH! I’m fine, but don’t shake me to death!” I said while rubbing the back of my head and sitting up. “I found you on the bed looking just about dead, I was scared. It’s moments like this that I feel the most human, love.” I smiled up at him.

“I’m fine I just fainted from all the stress, it depleted all the energy I gained from last night with…you know who.  I need to feed again.”  I rubbed my eyes clearing my vision; it was then that I noticed what Lilum was wearing which his usual was clubbing attire; Skin-tight Black skinny jeans with a collared t-shirt under a brown cotton blazer. His ebony curls were pulled up into a slick ponytail, and his golden eyes were wide and wild looking. “You went clubbing attwo thirty-twoin the afternoon?” I asked him looking over to my clock on my bedside table.

“There’s a new club that opened recently named Ravish, I wanted to check it out so I went. Don’t judge me. But you’ll never believe what I saw!” His eyes twinkled. Let me guess- I thought knowing he would tell me anyways.  “A Vampire!!”  I rolled my eyes so hard; I can bet that they sunk into my brain. “Really?”  I said skeptically. He took a seat next to me on the edge of my bed and told me everything that transpired at the club. My mouth was hanging open by the time he finished telling me.

“Have they always been around us and we just didn’t know it. It seems to me that ever since Lasher came into my life we’ve gained some awareness. That makes me feel kind of scared, Lilum. That they can blend so well with humans that even the supernatural can’t detect them.”  Lilum put his hand on my shoulder consoling me. “Isn’t that what we’re trying to do, somehow blend into the scenery?  It’s ok to be a little scared after all you’ve been through, but you’ll need to find this guy. OK?”  I nodded. “I’m thinking since he marked me he’s going to be the one to find me.”

Lilum took a deep breath before standing up. “I’m going to go take a long hot shower just to think about…” I stood up too. “Kane?” I finished. “Exactly.” I kissed his cheek before pushing him lightly toward my bedroom door “Think away my friend, think away.” He gave a small chuckle before making his way into his bedroom across the hall; I closed the door behind him.  “Yeah, a hot shower just what I need.” I said aloud to myself heading toward the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom.

######################################################################

After I took a shower and changed into knee-length biker boots, black skinny jeans and a gray long sleeve shirt I made my way to the kitchen grabbing some Slat ‘N Vinegar chips to suck on. I was leaning against the island when Lilum entered wearing some gray sweats and a white shirt bare foot. “Hey, did you enjoy your shower?” He winked at me” Of course, and you?” “Not as much as you did.” I responded smiling at him.

He pulled some ingredients out of the cabinets setting them down on the island next to me. “Are you baking something” Noticing all of the baking ingredients he was currently sorting.  “Yeah, I figured since I went clubbing earlier I’d take the rest of the night off so I could eat some delicious baked goods.” He looked at me for the first time since he entered the kitchen. “Sooo, you’re going to see Tom?”  I looked down at myself, how had he known by simply looking at me? “Yea, how’d you know?” 

“Whenever you’re going to visit the pack you always wear the least sexy-kind of understated sexy clothes you can find.” I shook my head “Huh, what?” He grabbed a big bowl from one of the cupboards setting it down on the island. “Well you do.” “No, I don’t” “Yeah you do and its ok. Tom is the Alpha of the long Island Pack it’s only right that your wolf wants to impress him, and you kind of do too.”  I looked at my attire there is nothing even remotely sexy about what I’m wearing. Obviously I and Lilum have two very different definitions of sexy.  

I stuffed the last of the Slat ‘N Vinegar chips into my mouth before throwing the bag into the trash bin. I rubbed my hands on the kitchen cloth while I finished eating before saying “Well, I gotta go.”  “Have fun at your monthly Pack meeting!” “Yeah, Yeah.” I said grabbing my keys off the island making my way out of the kitchen slamming the door behind me. 

 ***********************************************************************************************************

A/N

Hey, did you like the new a Addition?

Then tell me what you think?

And clickly clack that Vote Button!

XOXO

XxMyBitchyAlterEgoxX

<33