Chapter 1: Chris

Chris' P.O.V

Robyn: Chris why do you do this to me?

Chris: *smirks* What do I do to you love?

Robyn: Why did you kill me Chris?

Chris: But you're not dead love.. What are you saying?

Robyn: I'm dead and it's all your fault you weren't there you were never there you let them murder me you let them rape and murder not only my body but my soul I hate you Chris! I hate you! Now my body is cut up in pieces in pieces Chris and you didn't even show up to my---

Chris: "Robyn!!!" I screamed aloud

RING RING!!!!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping loud as fuck I cut of the alarm and got dressed and all Hygiene up while I sat on my couch I had yet another dream of my dead fiancé. Robyn (A/N: Yes! as in Rihanna Robyn)
It's been over a year and I've had nightmares since its happened. I go to therapy for it now, but that shit isn't help shit.

I got a text from my nigga Tyga, telling me to meet him at his house! Something bout a Suprise I hoped in my Lamborghini and drove to his house I knocked on the door when T-Raww opened the door with a wide ass smile.

"Chris, My nigga" He said, giving me a dap.

"Wassup Man but, why'd I have to drive all the way here. Please don't make me try to hook up with anybody cause I got better shit to do" I lied.

Tyga Smirked.

"Chris? You know damn well you ain't got do shit except kill yourself by watching TV all the damn day" Tyga said motioning me to come in the house.

I walked in where I saw Chyna on the couch texting with Cairo in her lap.
I admit Chyna was fine, but when Tyga, first got with her I didn't agree with that shit at all, all she was to me was a Gold Digger but, she's warmed up to me I guess.

Tyga sat by Chyna on the couch while I sat on the other couch directly in front of them, She put her phone down when and I felt my phone vibrate it was a message from Chyna. It read... "Nigga look up" in confusion I did what was told to see The both of the staring a hole in me.

"What?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

Chy, cleared her throat,
"Well me and Michael" she said referring to Tyga, "....want to tell you something"

"We're getting married!" Michael said in excitement.

"Congratulations but, that's why I wasted 20 miles of gas for?" I asked

"I want my best-friend to be many motherfuckin best man, man" He said.

"Oh cool" I said, with a half smile.

I guess Michael noticed.

"Babe can you give me and Chris a minute to talk" he asked.

She did as what was asked and grabbed Cairo and left the room.

"Man, Wassup?" he asked me.

"Nothing" I said simply

"C. That shit ain't gonna work with me anymore, I know you to damn well for it to be nothing" he said.

I just stayed quiet.

"You haven't been the same, since she died and its fucking sad. I say this because I care about you like my own brother but, Chris... Robyn is fucking dead.... Forget about her. Okay? She wouldn't want you this way and you know it." He yelled.

I stood up and I balled my fist like I was about to hit him but, I quickly unballed them and let out a deep sigh shit he was right and I needed to accept that.

My eyes were red I knew it because I felt the urge to cry but I held back the urge.

"Look man I'm sorry I-" Michael said before I cut him off.

"Don't be, T you're right and the only person who has been real with me about it thanks" I said as he pulled me into a hug.

I suddenly felt a huge weight be lifted off of my shoulders and for once in a year I was happy again but not 100%

"Alright Man" I said pulling out of the hug. "I gotta get going but, later?"

"Later, Chris"

I walked out and got into my car, I'm not sure if I exactly remember where it was I've never been but, someone told me about it. I quickly took an exit unto a back road and entered 'The Cemetery' they kept Robyn's death quiet, I don't know why though. I walked around the cemetery until I found where it read just 'Robyn' with a microphone I knew it was Rih's though.

I took a deep sigh and got down on one knee... "Hey. Remember me? Probably, I just wanna say I forgave myself for what happen Robyn I never knew what happened was going to, I'm sorry I couldn't save you. I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, and I knew about you cheating I. Just never said anything and didnt know who you cheated on me with, but it's good! I'm okay, y'know I'm going to start dating again. Well bye.." I said as I kissed Two fingers and put it to the ground.