Chapter 2: Ciara's POV

Ciara's POV

"Where are you going?" my mother asked opening the front door she looked exhausted she quickly put her keys on the counter as I put on my jacket and shoes and I grabbed my suitcase.

I walked up to her kissing her forehead as I said the words "I love you" silently that being that I left from what was my home for 18 years. Before my dad died when I was 13 life was great but, then my mom got a boyfriend 'Robbie'. I hated his low life ass with a passion he'd always beat my mom and tell her how she's such a ugly hoe, he once beat her so bad she was in a coma for 6 months and I stayed with my bestfriend Santie the entire time until she moved to Florida.

You're probably confused if you are let me fill you in on an hour before my mom came home.

"CIARA!!!" I heard Robbie yell.

"What?" I asked.

"Bitch, I didn't wanna have a conversation bring your ass here." He ordered.

I went because I knew he'd talk shit all day about it if I didn't

"Yes?" I said, coming into the room. "Oh my, fucking gosh! Why the fuck are you naked?" I asked him in disgust.

"C'mere" his said with a drunk slur.

"Hell NO!" I said backing into the door. He quickly got up and grabbed my arm.

"Girl! What's your problem? Disrespecting me and shit" he said clenching harder on my arm. And pulling me down to my knees.

"Robbie! Don't do this" I pleaded.

"Bitch! SUCK!!!" He screamed.

There was NO way in hell I was sucking his dick. I'd rather die! I'm 18 years old I don't need this shit.

I quickly got lower and smirked

"Oh daddy! We can't do this right now" I said, seductively while looking up at him.

"And, why not" he said with a less angered tone.

I gently came up so we were now face and face. I began unbuttoning my shirt.

"I like it better in the bath!" I said, even more seductively.

"I knew you'd finally come around" he smirked.

"Ok! Well run the water nice and hot while I get undressed" I said running my hand on his chest.

With that he did as was told I quickly went into my room and grabbed my mom's old stereo. And baby oil with a belt. This nigga was gonna hate life after I'm through with him I was gonna do what the woman on 'I can do bad all by my self' did. I put a huge jacket that looked like I could have nothing under it, packed my suit case putting everything including my life's saving of $23,847.85 in it I had most of it in the bank which was $60,000 more but I'd get that later.

I walked in the bathroom where he sat In the tub when I walked in.

"Baby girl take the big coat off and come here" he said.

"Not yet! I want everything to be perfect" I said, plugging in the stereo.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Getting Ready" I said, tuning into a nice radio station. I finally chose one playing.

Robin Thicke ~ Lost Without You

"I love this song don't you?" I said.

"Yeah I do!" He said closing his eyes

I grabbed the stereo's handle and hung it above Robbie.

"Tell me Robbie, *he opened his eyes*

What do you like about this song?" I asked with a evil glare in my eyes.

"Ciara... dd-ont p-please dd-don't d-do thi-this" he said trembling

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled with my eyes getting watery.. "Let me talk! Ever since my dad died you've been nothing but a fucking idiot"

"I-I-I'm So-Sorr-ry Ci-" *GCO*

He said

"SHUT UP!!! I don't give a fuck" I said lowering the radio. "The nights you'd beat my mother call her names nigga you deserve to die, people snap and motherfucker believe I have snapped" I lowered it a little more

"Now I ASKED YOU FUCKING QUESTION" I said through my gritted teeth. "What do you like best about this song?"

"T-The Um The artist" he said with sweat dripping from his lips and eyebrows.

"WRONG ANSWER!" I yelled dropping the stereo.

His body quickly got partially electrocuted as he jumped out the tub wobbling onto the floor. I grabbed some baby oil and poured it out on his still wobbling body. I got the belt, fine leather belt and whipped his body as he screamed in agony! I whipped it once more and twice and three times I did it so much I lost count Damn!

I then started kicking him in his head hard, kick ball and soccer came in handy ehh?

I then noticed blood was running off of his body unto the floor I quickly grabbed some alcohol from the cabinet behind the mirror squirting him with it as he screamed from the top of his lungs. I had pair of bronze knuckles that my dad had givin me when I was twelve he said he used them we he was in the war and now their mines my hand hadn't fully grew into them but I didn't care I grabbed Robbie's head so that he was facing me, he opened his eyes and spoke "B-Bitt-tvh" he stuttered.

"Wrong Answer" I said before punching him knocking him out cold

I grabbed some duck tape, while tapping his mouth shut and tightly taped his hands and feet behind him together. And with that I left the room and cleaned myself up and went to the front door when my mother opened it, she was in her work clothes.

She looked at me and I looked at her

Where are you going?" my mother asked closing the front door she looked exhausted she quickly put her keys on the counter as I put on my jacket and shoes and I grabbed my suitcase.

I walked up to her kissing her forehead as I said the words "I love you" silently that being that I left from what was my home for 18 years. .