Chapter 7: Suprise

Today was the day me and Chris are visiting my mom. I was so excited for him to meet her.

"C'mon" I called to chris hopping into the back of the taxi cab.

"Here I come" he said hopping into the back after me.

"Where too?" The driver asked.

I told him the address and we were in our way.

"Say aren't you that famous boy?" The driver asked.

"Chris Brown you mean?" Chris asked him.

"Yeah yeah him, the ladies sho'll be singing ya tunes boy" he said laughing his southern laugh.

When we got to her house Chris paid the cabbie as we excited the vehicle.

I guess Chris was nervous so I intertwined out fingers together approaching the door I knocked on it and My mom opened the door.

"Oh honey! I'm so glad you could make it" my mom said hugging both me and Chris.

"Chris this is my mom, mom this is Chris" I said as we all walked into the house and sat on the couch.

We were having an amazing conversation I could tell my mom adored Chris with all the questions she was asking him. Until... I heard the front door open and appeared to be a man in his 40's he had a suit and glasses on.

"Oh Rob!" My mom said my eyes grew wide "look who's here" she finished.

"Ciara!"

Rob said as if nothing happened 4 fucking years ago.

"Hey, um Robbie" I said back as he shook my hand

I hated Robbie. I honestly wish I had killed him that day.

"So how's life?" Rob asked seeming somewhat interested.

"Much much better" I said bluntly. "This is my....Fiancé Chris" I said to Robbie. Chris wide eyed me and then smirked shaking Robs hand.

"You guys are getting married?" My mom asked surprised.

"Um" I said before Chris interrupted me. "Yes mam I asked her yesterday" Chris said.

"We'll where's the engagement ring" my mom asked.

"We had one but the diamond was much too small for a queen such as Ciara so it's now in the process of getting remade" Chris said calmly.

"Awh" my mom said. "Well Dinners almost served. Chris can you help me with some boxes I have in the garage I want to show you some if Ciara's baby pictures"

"Sure Ms. Maloñez" Chris said and left going into the garage with my mom.

Leaving me and Rob..... Alone.

Rob sat his brief case on the kitchen counter and I sat down on the couch turning on the Tv.

When he spoke... "Y'know you..." Was all I heard him say before I turned the Tv to 79% of Volume.

When all of the sudden the tv shut off.

"What the hell dude? What? What is it that you want?" I asked extremely pissed.

"Ciara I think you owe me an apology?" He said nicely.

"An apology? For what? No you sick bastard you owe me and apology you stupid bitch" I spat at him and stood up from me chair he was directly 3 ft across from me now. "I am a grown ass woman, you don't tell me what I owe you. You're lucky I didn't kill your sick ass 4 years ago" I semi-yelled hoping that my mom or Chris wouldn't hear me.