Chapter 11

Chapter 11

“Hey...I was just wondering if you would possibly be my date to the ball this evening.”

“Sure! I’ll see you tonight!”

***

“OMG, you look amazing Ginny!” exclaimed Hermione staring in awe at Ginny’s beauty transformation. “Your make-up and Hair looks like it’s been done by an artist, Oh how I wish I could paint a picture of you!”

Ginny blushed at the compliment. “Thank you Mione, but I think it’s all for my date to appreciate tonight,” Ginny winked at Hermione. Hermione looked at Ginny’s dress. It was a beautiful, red floor length dress which hugged her curves perfectly and flowed out at the bottom, the thick red straps that held the dress up and a neckline which showed a decent amount of cleavage.

“I wonder who your date is.” Hermione asked smirking that looked a lot familiar to someone else’s smirk Ginny thought.

“Mione, you mean you don’t know?!” Ginny covered her mouth with her hand acting shocked. “It’s the one and only gorgeous Mr. Payne!”

“You mean to tell me you caught One Direction Liam Payne as your date?!” Hermione exclaimed back at her by faking shock expressions. “I didn’t expect that.”

Ginny smiled at Hermione and shooed her away into the bathroom to put on her finishing touches.

“Get in there now Mione! Don’t think I forgot how you managed to get the cute blonde guitarist!”

“Whatever,” Hermione blushed slightly, looking down whilst walking into the bathroom, she picked up her silver and green beaded purse that sat near the sink and turned back towards Ginny.

“Oh, come on, when he sees you he may never look away, I bet from his sweet facade he’ll turn into a monster  to just make sure another guy doesn’t even look at you,” Ginny smiled, “You look amazing and I think he really likes you.” She said before walking to retrieve her shoes.

“Thanks,” Hermione mumbled. She looked into the mirror and stared at herself. Hermione’s dress was a boob-tube emerald green which was also floor length and hugged her curves with a silver design across her waist. The bottom half of her dress had green pleats and white lace that peaked through and a trail following her. ‘If only...Wait why am I thinking about HIM...I have an amazing date tonight and HE will not come into view today, I won’t let him. I like Niall and he likes me...but why do I keep thinking about him...I couldn’t possibly...no it can’t...’

“I didn’t mean for you to fall in love with your reflection Hermione,” joked Ginny interrupting her thoughts.  “Are you done?”

“Yeah just a minute...OK...all done.” She said as she walked out the bathroom. Both girls had five minutes to themselves as they waited for Lavender, Sam and Luna to get ready. Ginny eyed Hermione’s dress cautious as how Hermione has picked Green and Silver as her dress colours.

“Hermione, if you don’t mind me asking why are you wearing that colour? It seems a lot.... slytherin-ish, don’t you think?” Ginny stared at Hermione in the eyes determined to get something out of her.

“Oh, no Gin I don’t mind you asking, but yes I know it is very slytherin-ish but err...” She hesitated before she spoke confidently, “My parents brought me this dress, they visited Diagon Alley with me and while I wasn’t looking they brought me this dress. They loved the colour and it was one of a kind. Yes I know they picked green, but it’s really my favourite colour and I liked it even before I came to Hogwarts and they chose that for me.”