One Shot

"(Y/n)!" Robin cried as he knocked on your door. You rushed downstairs as fast as you could. "What? What is it?" you hollered on your way to the door.

Robin ran in and met you halfway. "There's a singing clock, he's screaming this at Manny: MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! MEH! ME-" you covered Robin's mouth with your hand. "I get the point sweetie," you assured.

Robin removed your hand from his mouth. "Then come and help us!" And with that, he dragged you to the source of the problem.

When you walked into the room, you saw a clock screaming the following: "LET'S GO ON A JOURNEY, A JOURNEY THROUGH TIME!" You covered your ears when his voice would crack.

Manny was curled up on his chair while Harry kept saying, "No. I don't really want to. That's sounds really boring. Screw off. We're going to miss our show."

You walked up to the clock and he turned to you. "Time is a tool you can put on the wall or wear it on your wrist," he sang. You took his advice and picked him up. "Hey, what are you-?" he protested.

You hung him on the wall and stuffed his mouth shut with his own glove. "Now, you stay there," you ordered. The clocked muffled something, but eventually went back to sleep.

Manny cheered. "Thank you, (Y/n)!" You smiled and ruffled his hair. "No problem," you said laughing. Harry blushed and gestures towards an empty chair.
"I-if you want, you can watch our show with us," he offered nervously.

Beaming more than before you nodded. For the next thirty minutes, you and your friends sat happily gathered around the television, not really paying attention to the program, but rather enjoying each other's company.