Time Management

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say 'hello,' goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm la-"

"Hey!" you yelled at your boyfriend, Tony, as he stood behind you, remote in hand. "I was watching that!"

Tony let out a dramatic sigh and said, "Such a pity a fast, sturdy rabbit like him can't manage his own time."

You grabbed the remote from him and shook it in his face.

"I don't know why I put up with you!"

Tony laughed and said, "Perhaps you find my accent endearing?"

You stared stubbornly at him.

He moved closer to you.

"Or maybe, you like my suit?"

Your expression wavered.

"Maybe, and this is a long shot," he cupped his hands around your face, "just maybe," he leaned down so his lips brushed yours every time he spoke, "you enjoy my company?" he slowly kissed you.

You sighed, but inevitably kissed him back. When you finally started to get into it, he pulled away.

"Now, love, there's a time and a place for mucking around," he said, playfully scowling at you.

Annoyed, you threw him down on the couch and climbed on top of him.

"And that place is here, the time is now."

w o A H! A wild author appears!

Sup. I'm not as dead as you thought.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one, though. I don't really think I wrote it all that well. Oh whale. (Sea what I did there?) I can always go back and edit later, I guess.

If you requested a Tony x Reader, please comment here-ish so I can tag you.