Saved by Slenderman

Rina's pov

I was walking home in night since I was buying  groceries after school. I was walking nearby the alleyway and it is pretty quiet and there are only few people walking here and also.....eerie.

Then I passed by the group of drunk men who are smoking. When I passed by them, I felt eyes staring at the back of my head. Then the sky started to rain. Dang it! Why didn't I bring the umbrella?!

Then I heard footsteps walking behind me. "Oh look~ a beauty~" the man with a raspy voice said. I felt my hair standing up.

I walked faster and gripped the grocery bag tightly.  Then someone grabbed my shoulder and in instinct, I side-kicked the stranger and I heard a grunt. Then I ran as fast as I can. Then I heard a running footsteps coming closer to me.

I ran faster then I accidentally slipped and fell forward and landed on the cold cemented street and I dropped the groceries and I accidentally wounded my palms. "Ouch!" I hissed in pain.

Then someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pinned me to the wall hard. I looked up  to see five men looking at me with hunger and lust and surrounding me . My ocean blue eyes widened in fear. 'Oh no! I'm gonna get raped!'

I tried to knee in the groin but he puts his one leg between legs to prevent me from moving. "Now, now, little beauty, let's just have fun with us." He cooed.

"Let go of me!" I exclaimed as I struggled to get out of his gripped. I looked up and looked behind his shoulder to see the other four was gone. 'Huh?'

He was about to kiss with his tongue sticking out. 'Ew!' Then  a black tentacle came out from the shadow and grabbed his ankle and dragged him in the shadow. I fell to my knees with eyes widened and the rain was soaking me. When a lightning flashed, I saw... Slender man standing and looking down in front of me.

He knelt down and tucked my bangs behind my ear and then he carried me in a bridal style. Then in a blink of an eye, I was now in my room and Slenderman wasn't with me anymore.

If I saw him again, I have to say thank you for saving me. I smiled then I did my night routine and treat my wound. Then I realized that he can read minds from near or far.

'Slender man, wherever you are, thank you for saving me.'

Then I felt sleepy, I flopped my head on the pillow and drifted of to sleep. Then I heard a fainted deep voice in my head.

'You're welcome...my dear.'

A/n: kyaa! The morning academic gave me a writer's block! I'm still not used to have morning class. So that's why I took too long. Sorry.