Taking Care of Sally

Rina can't wait to tell Sally what just happened last night. She was walking through the woods with a smile on her face until she made it to the mansion's doorstep and rang the doorbell.

Richard opened the door to see Rina smiling. "Hi." She greeted. "Hello Rina." He greeted back. "Is Sally home?" She asked. "Yes, she's here but ill." He replied as he rubbed his nape. "Oh.."

"But Sally would be happy to see you." He said as he stepped aside and Rina went inside. He escorted her to her room and Rina heard a cough.

"I'm already done taking her medicine and feeding her, all she needs now is rest, so I suggest you should do it while I finished some paperwork."

"Okay." He nodded then he knocked on her door. "Sally? Rina's here to see you."

They both heard a muffled 'yipee'. "I shall take my leave now." He said then he walked down the hallway. Rina went inside her room to see her lying on her bed hugging Charlie.

"Rina, *cough* you're here." She said in her rusty voice. Rina sat down on her bed and stroked her brunette bangs. "How are you feeling?" She asked. "I feel *cough* awful." She grunted.

"You should take a nap." She suggested.

"Rina?"

"Yes?"

"Will you sing me a song?" She asked. Rina smiled and nodded. "Okay, I hope I still remember what my mother sang for me before." She said then she sighed.

Sally snuggled on her fluffy pink pillow as she hugged Charlie.