The Story of Rina's Past

Slenderman was confuse: First, Rina died then she's alive. "How did she revived?" He asked to himself.

"Slenderman." A deep voice called out to him. He looked up to see Mr. Creepypasta standing in front of his desk. "Mr. Creepypasta, what are you doing here?" He asked in shock. He didn't respond but he opened the book, The Creepypasta Story.

He then gave it to Slender. "Read it and you'll know." He said. Slender nodded and started reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slender Woman

Roy Sapphire has a wife, Tina who was pregnant. The couples were happy and excited for the baby to be born.

Months later, Roy was outside of their room pacing back and forth while he listened to the scream of agony of his wife after that it went silent, very silent.

"Tina?" He called out for his wife but there's no respond. He got worried so he went inside the room to see his wife passed out on the bed and an old housewife carrying a bundle that was covered in a white towel.

"May I see my child?" He asked. The old woman hesitated to give him the child. He smiled at first but soon faded when the baby didn't move and pale. He stood there in shock and tears started to build up in his eyes.

"I'm sorry..." The old woman said softly.

Then Tina woke up and rubbed her head. "Roy?" She called out. Roy fave the baby back to the old woman and went to her side.

"Where's our baby?" She asked then Roy froze. Tina looked at the old woman and puts her arms out. "The baby, please." She asked but the old lady shook her head in response.

"The baby, now!" Tina raised her voice then she looked at her husband. "Troy, get the baby." She demanded but Troy shook his head and teared up.

"She's..... She's gone." He said as he sobbed making his wife screamed and cried at the same time. Troy comforted her as she cried on his chest.

"I know a way to make the baby alive again." The old lady asked making the couples looked at her. "You do?" The wife asked and the old lady nodded in response.

"Please, bring do anything that can bring her back." Troy pleaded.

"Okay." Then she walked to her bag and took out some stuffs.

She grabbed a small pot and a jar. She opened the jar to see a black dust but not actually a dust, it's an ash.

She then poured a palm oil in it. Then she grabbed a small tripod, a screen on top and an oil lamp on top. She puts the pot on top of the tripod and heated it.

The black oiled ash bubbled then she stirred it.

After that, she puts her hands over the pot and chant:

"Let the soul of this ash bring the baby back alive, may this ash be inside of her."

She carried the baby and puts her in front of the hag. The hag dipped her two fingers inside the pot and draw the ash on the forehead of the dead baby.

"May this ash make the baby look like 'his' lover but with a face of a human beauty."

She  chanted as she drew an operating symbol. Then the ash faded....