Revelation and Kidnapped

Rina was playing with the young ones in Sally's room while some of the people in the mansion went out including Richard leaving the proxy's in charge

There was a knock on Sally's door and Sally stood then opened the door to see Toby with a smile. "What is it, Toby?" Sally asked. "O-oh, j-just c-checking *tic* t-t-to s-see y-you're *tic* o-okay." He stuttered.

"Well, okay, thanks for checking up on us." Rina said with a smile. Toby nodded and walked off and Sally closed the door then went back on playing.

Tim was walking down the hallway with Brian until they met up with Toby. "So how's the girls?" Tim asked. "T-they're *tic* f-f-fine. *tic*" Toby answered.

"W-well, everything is fine too. " Brian stuttered. The three of them walked to the living room and chillax.

Toby got bored and poked Tim's cheek multiple times and Brian just laughed as Tim tried to hold his urge from strangling Toby.

Smile dog started growling and barked loud. The three of them looked at Smile Dog. "W-what is it, Smile?" Brian asked as he continued barking.

Just then, demons crashed in the windows and started to attack them, the pastas ran out of the room to help.

"They're so many of them!" Dr. Smiley exclaimed as he slashed the demon with his scalpel. "We have to keep fighting!" Tim said as he pulled out a gun and started shooting. Jason was cutting the three demons in one slice with his chainsaw.

"Z-Zalgo  m-must've brought t-them here!" Toby said as he gets his hatchet and started cut them.

Meanwhile in Sally's room, Rina heard the commotion. "Stay here." She said as she stood up and walked to the door. She opened it and walked outside of the room. She jogged down the hallway to the stairs to see a terrified view.

She saw black and red demons attacking Tim, Brian, Toby, Dr. Smiley and Jason. "I must be dreaming." She muttered as she slowly took a step back. One of the demons looked up and saw her then it called the rest and ran upstairs towards her.
"Shoot!" She exclaimed as she started running down the hallway but she stopped for awhile when she saw the ax inside the fire emergency. She used the mini hammer beside it and hardly break the glass. She took the ax and looked at her back to see the demons ready to attack her.

She was starting to have adrenaline rush as she raised the ax and started fighting them off. Rina heard footsteps behind her. She looked behind to see Sally, Lazari and Annie.

"Mommy!" Sally exclaimed.

"Kids! Go back to your room and lock it!" She shouted as a demon tackled her to the ground and she dropped the ax  then the spear was inches away from her heart.

"But mom..." "GO! NOW!" She shouted as she was holding the spear tightly. The kids ran back to Sally's room and locked it.

Rina was struggling as the point of the spear. She was having mixed up emotions: fear, fright, and......anger. She was beyond angry. She was furious. She's furious because her new family was attacked and she wasn't gonna lose them just like her old ones but she doesn't want to take that chances.

She gave the demon the death glare and she started to breathe heavily like an angry bull. Rina's once ocean blue eyes started to go onyx black and her vision went red.

She screamed in rage as she pushed the spear out of the demon's hands as it flew across the hall. She picked up the ax as her head hung low making her bangs covered her eyes and stood up.

"You think you can mess with me?" She said coldly as she gripped the ax. The demons started to look confuse as they looked at her gripping tightly the ax and her once bright aura turned dark.

She looked up to them with her now dark eyes. The demons started to attack her as she just stood there.

As they got closer to her, Rina started to chop them in a quick pace and they started to turn into black dusts. She looked at it and smiled creepily.

Rina's eyes came back to normal as she dropped to her knees and panted. She looked up again to see a pile of dusts. "W-what happened? Did I do this?" Rina asked to herself as she looked at her hands to see they're covered in black dust.

She dusted it away and stood up holding the ax then she headed to Sally's room. She knocked and spoke up, "Sally, it's Rina." Sally opened the door and the kids hugged her waist.

"Mommy Rina, you're okay!" Lazari said happily. Rina smiled and patted their heads.

She came inside and locked the door. "I think we're safe now." Rina sighed in relief.

But she spoke too soon. The evil dark laugh echoed in the room, the four of them looked around. Rina grabbed the knob to turn but it couldn't.

"The door's lock." Rina muttered.

"M-mommy.." Annie stuttered as she covered her face on her stomach.

Rina scanned her eyes until they landed on the demon who was sitting on the bed smiling evilly. "Hello, dear Rina, you look beautiful as always." He said as he stood up and took a step forward but she moved back and glared at him.

"So, you must be the demon king, Zalgo." Rina said as she gripped the ax and stepping in front of the kids.

"Oh~ so you heard of me, it must be your boyfriend talking about me." He spat the word ' boyfriend' like a venom and her anger rose up again.

"What do you want?" She growled as her eyes started to turn dark blue.

"Oh, just coming here to take what is his and make him suffer and also...." He then looked at her and smirked. "I smelled fear from you."

"So you just came here to take my soul?" Rina asked.

"Oh no, I'm not gonna take your soul, in fact...... I want the whole package." He said.

"I infatuated you ever since I laid my eyes on you but that blasted Slenderman got in my way and I say you were already his once I first saw you............at school."

Then Rina started to remember Zal with those demonic red eyes, his mischievous smile and being the cold one.

"Zal.....in short of Zalgo." She muttered in shock. Zalgo smirked. "You got that right, dear, it was me all the time. "But how is that possible?" She asked.

"Creepypastas and demons can turn human to blend in the outside world. " He answered and he looked at the kids with their eyes widened in fear.

"These brats started to call you mother I see and that you so called 'friend' is the daddy." He spat.

"My so called friend? You mean.... Richard?" She guessed. "Wow, I never knew you were that dense, darling." He said.

"What are you saying?" She asked.

"You don't know who Richard is do you?" He asked and Rina stayed silent. "Oh~ so he didn't tell you." He smirked.

"I'll give you a hint. You knew that I am Zal."

"You told me that awhile ago."

"Mhmm, did you notice that we always glared at each other when we saw each other again?" He asked. Rina nodded. "I noticed."

"Since I was Zal and what would make Richard be? Hm?"

It took a lot of time to her to process. She gasped loudly as she dropped the ax to the ground.

"No.... He.... He.... He couldn't be him... H-he couldn't!" She stuttered. "Face it." He said as his smirked got wider.

Once she was off guard, Zalgo blew a black dust at her making her cough. Her vision got blurry and she fell to her knees.

Before she could hit the floor, Zalgo caught her and whispered something to her ears as darkness consumes her.

"Richard is Slenderman."

A/n: hey peeps! Finally! I've been planning this since three months ago....so yeah.

Bye!