Principal's Office

Now coming up in a couple of seconds you'll meet someone very interesting (and creepy). Her name is Natalia Arlovskaya. She is very messed up. I mean like, extremely messed up. I remember overhearing Natalia and the principal's conversation. It was amusing and slightly terrifying (but mostly the latter). She reminded me (and still does) of those really snobby girls who's trying to get a guy, but way, way worse.

"Natalia what did I tell you about this type of thing?" The principal asked.

"That it wasn't appropriate," the girl responded.

"So why did you follow Mr. Braginski?"

"Because I want him to marry me."

"You do realize that you creep him out when you do this, right?"

"What does it matter?" Natalia asked. Mr. Principal sighed at this.

"I called your parents earlier. We will be having a meeting tomorrow at noon."

The door opened and the girl walked out. She turned her nose up at me and strutted out of the main office. The principal leaned out of his office doorway and waved me in. I jumped out of the chair and walked in. It was an "eh" office. It wasn't good, wasn't bad, just eh. Kind of boring, really. Mr. Principal sat me down in a chair with wheels. I sat and immediately started spinning. He placed a hand on my shoulder making me stop. Well, what'd he expect? For me to just sit still? It's a spinning chair. The purpose of those is to spin. Duh. He smiled and sat in his own chair.

"Do you know why you're here, Miss Blacard?" He asked me. I shrugged. I honestly didn't know. I was just being myself, so I decided to take a guess.

"Because I made Mr. Jer-Science Teacher angry?" I guessed. Mr. Principal raised his eyebrows, something you will find he does a lot around me.

"I'm not sure I want to know what you were about to say. Now, why did you feel the need to irritate him?" I shrugged again.

"I didn't try. It just happened." I started spinning again and the principal tried to stop me. He obviously couldn't. You can imagine how the conversation went from there. After twenty minutes of trying to keep his cool with me, Mr. Principal/--- (I really need to figure out his name, I still don't know it to this day), sent me out of his office to third block. Third, then fourth, then I'd be done with my day.