Art

The very last period of the day was art. Now this was a subject I actually didn't mind. Well, until I got into the class that is. The teacher was one of those weird ones with giant glasses and giant scarves. Now that's not extremely bad, but her personality. Ew. Always happy, always optimistic, always using a high pitched voice. Ew. It was infuriating. As soon as I walked into the door I knew I was in for a long class. Longer than science even. Okay, maybe not that long, but very long. When I looked around I was disappointed (okay understatement, I was infuriated) that there was only one seat open. It was between that guy with blue eyes and blonde hair in science and some other guy I'd never seen. His hair was weirder than Mathias and stuck up even more (yes it's possible). I walked across the room and sat between them. They both stared at me as I dropped my stuff on the floor. Weirdos. I tried to stare straight ahead, but I could still feel them staring at me. Weirdos. I tried to listen to what the teacher was saying, but they just kept staring. Did I mention they were weirdos? After ten minutes of that I couldn't take it any longer. I snapped my head around and stared at Blue Eyes. He immediately drew his head back. Then he said the most infuriating words: "What are you looking at?" And that was when I drew my head back and blinked.

"I'm looking at you looking at me! Whaddya think I'm looking at?" I was so confused (and slightly angry). The guy with statuesque (is that a word?) hair tried not to laugh at the situation. I whipped my head (not my hair) around to look at him. He just shrugged, smiled, and looked ahead. Man, that should be a song! "So who do you like," I said. He just shrugged, smiled, and looked ahead. The way he did that made my mind feel like lead. For the record, no, I don't like the guy with statuesque (I looked it up and it is a word) hair. It'd just be a good song. Well, let's be honest, it could be a lot worse. "So why are you a shed?" I said. He just shrugged, smiled, and looked ahead. I then watched as he exploded into glitter the color red. See? Worse. Anyway, I decided the two sitting next to me were completely insane, so I looked back up to try to pay attention. As soon as I faced the front a paper plate of red glitter (shut up, I know) hit my face. Right at that moment the last bell of the day rang. So no, I guess you could say that I was not saved by the bell (man I wish I could freeze time).