Chapter Two

"She's not getting up is she..."

"Nope. She's gonna miss her plane."

"That's in eight hours stupid."

"I'm not stupid! I was being sarcas-"

Three large pillows were thrown towards their faces. Too fast for the girls to dodge, they ended up with a face full of cotton and feathers. After a few moments, a heavy groan erupted from the sleeping lump of flesh and blood.

"I will skin you people..." Genesis hissed, her eyes narrowed into a threatening glare. But it was to no avail as her friends began to laugh.

"Your threats are so cute, now come on get up. There's been a change of plans." Shira said as she whipped the blankets off of Genesis, earning a yelp in surprise. The cold air mount in contact with her warm skin sent a shiver through her.

"Geeen! Get uuuuupp!! We gotta GOOO!!" Searrah yelled into her ear, that woke her up.

Lazily, Genesis crawled out of bed and over towards her packed suitcase.

"Y'all's plane isn't coming till three, and the others come at three thirty and three forty. Why am I getting up," she picked her phone up and checked the time, a mean looking appearing on her face, " at twelve in the morning?"

Happily, Adeline began.

"Cause we are going to watch a movie, probably go shopping, eat at some all American place, do some other American stuff, tease elders...okay not really..., oh and we can go remt a book from the library but never return it, and just go buy useless stuff from little shops!"

"Why are we doing all of this?" Genesis asked looking up.

With a sigh, Shira made her stand up.

"Because, it'll be nice to spend out last moments together doing something fun."

"Yah Gen, let's do it, it'll be so fun! Besides, I gotta down me some more American culture before I get doused in Australian."
Searrah interjected, fanning herself as though it were hot.

Happy, Genesis nodded. Agreeing to the somewhat childish plan, the other girls squealed and rushed out of the room. Shaking her head with a light smile on her lips, she began to get changed. Seeing as the others already were dressed.

They were gonna make me go anyway...

Her fingers gripped the bottom of her batman shirt pajama, pulling upwards until the fabric was over her head and off of her body. She threw it into her colorful suitcase, so she wouldn't leave it over like she did with the other hundreds of shirts.

Yes she got those shirts back, but this time, she wouldn't be able to return for the belongings.

She reached into the suitcase and grabbed the first one that came into view. It was a nice shirt, her favorite color as well. Most of her items were her favorite color.

As she was about to slide the cotton over her heads, she halted. The sight of her chest before her. A long scar ran across it. An ugly sight she wanted to rid herself of, but you couldn't just wish. It doesn't work that way.

Memories of the incident redepicted itself in her mind. An event that would never seem to fully erase itself from history, or her body. Not only had it damaged her body, but also her friends.

There will be no specifics mentioned, but all that needs to be known.

When the Paramedics had found them, Adeline's arm was broken in two different places, Shira had a major concussion, Searrah's leg had an open fracture, and Genesis had a deep, gaping gash just bellow her collarbone.