Chapter Four

Genesis smiled at the hotel that was positioned before her. It rested neatly at the corner of the interstate. A cute little place it was. Yet even with the fact that she was a foreigner, she didn't think that such a modest place would have a limo such as the one that had driven her here.

"The limo I drove you in, was actually just a donation by a resident living here. He use to be a limo driver, and when the car that I was coming to pick you up in broke down. He generously let me use his." Oliver said stepping towards the door, he reached his hand out and grabbed the doors knob when it burst open almost knocking him over.

Genesis shrieked.

"SORRY!!"
The person yelled out there apology and ran down the street.

Oliver looked just as bewildered as Genesis had. The black haired female walked over towards the blonde and extended her hand out for him.

"Who was that?" She asked, her eyes glancing back to where the person ran off towards.

With a sigh, Oliver took her hand and stood.

"That was Dante..Well, you still haven't seen your room yet. Let's continue." He said placing his hand on her back and taking her suitcase.

"Now, in total there are four floors. Your room, is on the third floor. The elders who own the place here, decided to make your room cutesy." Oliver said as he walked through the door with her.

The first thing Genesis saw, was an incredibly beautiful wooden desk with carvings of beautiful decorations on the sides of it. Oliver noticed her stare and smiled.

Gently pushing her, a sign to get her to continue, he walked forward towards the carved desk where a young woman sat typing at a computer.

"So Flare-"

"Hi! Welcome to Hotel Crumpets!!!" She jumped up and yelled excitedly. Realizing it as Oliver, her happy eyes immediately fogged.

"We aren't talking right now Olive Garden." She said curtly.
Oliver's smile dropped and he turned slightly towards the girl behind him.

"This is Ge-"

"Genesis! Hi! Yes I know, my bosses told me you would be coming today." She said interrupting her as she had done to Oliver earlier.

"Y-yes. That's me...umm, so what would my room number be?" She asked, unsure of what to think about this 'Flare' girl.

"Oh, yes, it's room 17." Flare went back to her desk and grabbed a lightly colored key from her top drawer.

"Here you are. It's been nice meeting you Genesis ." She sat back down at her desk and began to do whatever it was she was previously doing.

"See you later Flare." Oliver murmured quietly, catching Genesis' eye.

Oliver began to walk to the left where a flight of stairs stood.

"So Genesis, you will be two stairs up and your room will be on the left. Enjoy your stay, and if you need anything just ask." He said, the beaming smile on his face again.

Nodding her head, Genesis thanked him, took her bags and headed in the direction he spoke of. Having very little difficulty finding the alleged room she walked towards the door with the brightly colored seventeen. She felt a wave of fear wash over her as the other door numbers were all gold.

"Oh my gosh, my room is probably a princess wonderland."
Reaching for the handle, she hesitated as thoughts of the room began to cross her mind.

Horrible, horrendous, no where to sit-

"Okay Gen' let's get it done." Forcing her hand, the door swung open and revealed the new room.

"Okay I take it back, Englanders know how to make me smile."

The room was blue, her favorite color and the bed was a pale pink. Stuffed animals lined the wall and a cute little desk sat next to an outlet. The most important part of the room. Genesis smiled at the room. It was so cute. She had to love it.

Quickly she turned around and stuck her head out the door.

"THANK YOU FLAAARE!!" She yelled happily.
To which a quiet,
"you're welcome!!"

Genesis laughed a little as she turned back into the room. Placing her bags on the desk she hopped on the bed.

"Ahh, I love Manchester."

~*~*~

"What do you mean!?! I don't need a partner. I've been perfectly fine and dandy without one-"

"Listen, if you want to keep your position you're gonna need a partner. It's to dangerous to do what you do without help. Besides, you have to get over Emma. She's gone. Don't blame yourself."
But the black haired male didn't listen, he turned around and stomped out of the agency.

Even if work wasn't done for today, he was. And he wasn't going to take any more crap from his boss.