Chapter Three

The flight took hours. Aside from the few times the flight attendant would ask her a few questions, she really didn't talk. And what would of been the need, no one on the plane wanted to get to know her, nor did she wanna know them. So it was a quiet and smooth plane ride, a relief off of many chests.

When the plane landed, she walked to the conveyor belt and waited for her luggage. She stood in the same spot for around twenty minutes before her light blue suitcase finally came into view. With a sigh, she grabbed it and placed it on the ground. She gripped the handle and slid it out, making it easier for her to wheel around.

Genesis walked out of the airport, her phone in hand as she dialed up the closest cab. The phone rang. Waiting patiently for the company to answer her, she began to look around at her environment. It really did look nothing like home. As she began to compare everything to Woodstock, her home town, a man walked into her view.

"Hi, you are Genesis Mayfair?"
He asked politely.

Ending the call, she nodded towards the man.
"Yes, I am."

The man beamed a smile,
"Fantastic, I'm Oliver Charles. I have been sent to escort you to the University of Manchester."

"Oh, thank you! I- um.. I wasn't expecting an escort." She said.
Oliver smiled and nodded his head,

"Yes, it is tradition for the hotel to allow the foreign inhabitants to have the same opportunities they regular people have. So I will be your escort around the apartment, and your best friend." He said smiling.
His green eyes shining brightly against the dark night sky.

"Oh." Genesis murmured.
"Well, I'm ready when you are."

Oliver smiled wider and pointed back. A large limousine was parked behind him.

Genesis' jaw nearly dropped.
"Y-you drive that?!" She yelled in disbelief.

Oliver nodded,
"I do, but it is the hotels." He stated proud of the look he had caused her to have. Without any further delay, he and Genesis walked towards the car.

-------

"Oh, my, God, Adeline please."
Shira groaned as the blind sitting next to her, was kicking her feet up and moving around.

It would of been fine anywhere else, but she was right next to her and felt every kick she did.

"Adeline I'll throw you off the pla-"

"Shira how can you be so CALM. I'm so bored." She interrupted, adding onto Shiras frustration.

"Of course I'm bored, but I'm not kicking you. Now am I."

"I wish you would..."
Adeline muttered.

Shira looked at her with a look of pure disgust.
"Ew what are you a masochist."

Blankly Adeline met her gaze,
"No I'm blond."

"Uugh." Shira put her headphones in and played the first song that came on.

"Shira." Adeline said, slouching in her seat.

"Shira."
Shira still didn't answer
"Shira."
Her music must of been loud, but Adeline had a way of getting through.
"Omg SEARRAH HIII HOW DID YOU GET ON THE PLANE?!" Shira yanked her headphones out and looked around. A happy expression smeared over her.

"Where's Searr-" Her happiness slowly fell back into anger. She slowly turned her head towards Adeline who had the most evil look on her face.

"I thought you couldn't hear me?" Adeline said, tapping her chin as she rose her eyebrows.

Shira groaned and placed the music back in her ears, violently pressing the volume to go louder. 

"I'm never flying in a plane again...it's so BOOOORRRIIIINNN-"

A flight attendant rushed over.
"Ma'am if you could please stop yelling that would be great."

Adeline glared at her then smiled,
"Hey, I know you have games. I know you're hiding everything FUN from the passengers. I know you're going through our LUGGAGE."

Shira yanked her headphones out and slapped her hand over Addys mouth. She looked towards the flight attendant who was beyond baffled.

"I'm so sorry..."
Shira looked at the woman's name tag.
"...Gabriella, you shouldn't have to deal with this type of behavior. In fact, you're not going to have to. How many seats are available in the tail section?"

Gabriella, still semi-shocked answered,
"Theres currently two seats available..."

"Great Gabi!"
Standing up, Shira drug Adeline out of the seat. Much to her disproval as she was whining and yelling.
Shira pulled on the girl, forcemaking her take the journey to the back of the plane.
Once they arrived, Shira threw her into the seat.

"Aaalllriight I'm sitting. Now come on, sit down." Adeline said, admitting defeat.

Shira smiled and shook her head.
"Nope. I'm going back up there."

"YOU LITTLE-"

-------

"Hi could you take me to St. Leonard's?" Searrah say in the taxi and closed the door. The trip to the apartments wouldn't take nearly as Lon as the plane ride had. She had to take two flights to get here and her butt was sore. Sitting, anywhere, for hours will do that to you.

Searrah anxiously say close to the window as she stared out at the environment around her. Excitement filled her very being as she watched the unfamiliar environment pass her by. It was exhilarating to say the least.

The taxi slowed to a stop as the destination neared.
"Alright that'll be forty bucks."

Searrah nearly choked as the man turned around and revealed the price.

"We drove like five miles!" She roared flabbergasted by the price of the short trip.

"Sorry lass, cough up the money." He said.

Searrah grumbled and grabbed the bills from her pocket.
She kicked the door open and rambled.

"I'm NEVER using a taxi again. I'll walk myself all across Sydney if I have to!!" She stomped up to the apartments. But before she walked in, she paced on the deck for a minute to calm herself down. Even if that crook just drove for five miles and still made her pay ridiculously, she didn't want the residents of her new home to think illy of her. Once her nerves had eased, she pushed the door open and was met with a cool breeze of AC. The entire place had a very friendly atmosphere, it was nice.

Searrah looked over towards the receptionist's desk and walked over.

"Hi, I'm Serena!"
A woman with brown hair giddily greeted.

"Hi, I'm here for room 836."
Searrah said, digging through her pockets for the ticket.
Once she had it, she handed it to Serena.

"Ahh yes, room 836... And you are Searrah Johnson?"

Searrah nodded.

"Great, alright here's your key. Your room is on the third floor, I do warn you tho. Your neighbor is a little...we'll, you'll meet him son enough I assure you.'

Searrah nodded and thanked Serena before she grabbed her luggage and walked up the stairs to her room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This I a filler Chappie XD