Realization {3}

*Y/N POV*
I wake up at around 2pm and go on my phone to check Instagram. A few minutes later I decide to get out of bed and go to the bathroom and get some food.
I come back to my room with f/s and sit in my computer chair. I then go on to YouTube and start watching a bunch of YouTube! I've been rly obsessed with playing and watching GTA 5 so I've been nonstop watching Adams (skyvsgaming) GTA 5 play through for 2 days straight now. Im already 87 videos in out of 156.

*Mom POV*
I go to check and see what y/n doing in her room. As I approach her room I just see her laughing her butt off. I peak through the crack of the door and see she's watching YouTube.
Huh...she's always so happy when she's watching YouTube and she's battling her depression on her own like a pro just by watching YouTube! And she's been talking about this gaming convention coming up next month called E3 I believe. Hmmm... If my daughters happy. I'm happy.

*Y/N POV*
I finally decide to take a quick glance at the time on my computer. 7:25PM.
Holy crap! I've been watching GTA for about 4 hours and 25 mins!
I'm starving at this point. I need real food instead of f/s/p and f/s.
I get up from my computer and head downstairs.
As I'm walking into the kitchen I see my mom sitting at the dining table.
She's probably working on a blog.
I grab my f/f and cook it (if your meal has to be cooked).
"Hey mom. Whatcha working on?" ~ y
"Oh, just another monthly blog." ~ m
"Whats it about?" ~ y
"You'll see." ~ m
My mom says with a smirk.
"Hm..why can't I know?" ~ Y
"Becauseeeee" ~ m
She says trailing off her voice like a little kid.
"Is it about me?" ~ y
I ask expecting the answer to be no.
"Maybe." ~ m
She says with another smirk.
"Let's just say it was inspired by you." ~ m