Redemption

I woke up in the middle of the night in cold sweat, those memories of last year haven't left my mind, and to this day, I cursed myself for being weak. It's been a year since I lost most of those close to me, and most of my original right arm, I gave up on exorcism that night, but after a year, I decided to finally stop running from it. Deep down, I know my friends who had died wouldn't have wanted me to stop being an Exorcist, but I refuse to let the others know that I want to go back to becoming an Exorcist, nor do I want to be acknowledged again yet; I plan to work alone this time.
That's it! I'll be like an Exorcist superhero! I can have a secret identity, I'll be trying to not be an Exorcist as my original persona, and when I want to help, I can leave and help as my vigilante persona! But how should I conceal my identity? Maybe my red hoodie and jeans will do, I might need a voice changer to disguise my voice; but what kind of mask should I use? I turned on the light and looked in my closet and found a black emergency gas mask with a tightening strap in a box, probably not my ideal mask to wear for my vigilante uniform, but it'll have to do. I tried on the mask, it was a bit big for me, but I'll grow into it soon, hopefully.
I removed it and put it back in its box; I would need something to hold this mask, whenever I'm out; and I might need a black hoodie that I only wear as my vigilante self so it wouldn't be part of a dead giveaway.
I should also go back to sword training, and actually buy a voice changer, but the others must not know of it. Where should I hide those though? Oh! Maybe my backpack, I'll hide them there.
Okay, I might need a name, but I'll come up with one later; tomorrow, I'll buy a black hoodie and a voice changer, and ask Jii-sama to train me to sword fight. All I know, is that I shall return as a Lone Wolf Kegare Assassin that will cleanse all of the Sins and Kegare, it was my original goal, but I now return doing this goal with another purpose for doing so, and that's to help those in need, and prevent a tragedy that actually was caused by Kegare from Magano. Wait, that could be it! Kegare no Asashin, that'll be what I'm called. I turned off the light and went back to sleep, I have a big day tomorrow.