Risen

~Four Weeks Later~

"Damn, I'm exhausted," I thought to myself.
While I did stay up five extra hours everyday to train by doing physical training for ten days, Enchantment training for seven, meditation for three, and sword training for eight days, a part of me felt as though my body had finally took a toll.

"I'll live," I thought to myself as I looked at the ceiling above me. "It's nothing compared to Seigan's training."

I felt a shiver down my spine as I thought of it; who knows what he would do if he saw me mentally complaining about my exhaustion. Maybe he'd punch me in the face with his left fist and tell me to run until sundown. Right, I had a predicament at hand right now.

"How would I excuse my exhaustion to the others?" I asked myself.

I could lie by saying that I stayed up reading manga, but if so, I'd need to put one near me. Oh right, there's still the one from last time; I looked to my left and grabbed the closest one. Though it's pointless to have proof, I still kept it there and stood up to get ready.
The progress since four weeks ago is that my strength, speed, stamina, Enchanted Powers, and sword skills have became somewhat more stronger and better. I had barely managed to chain-equip two charms now ever since two nights ago, and I had enough money to buy the black hoodie, which was now hidden in a box beside my gas mask and was ¥1,850 away from getting the voice disguiser.
At least I'd have my allowance tomorrow, but when I get it, I would have to test it.

I got up and left my room as I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I entered the kitchen and saw Ryogo was already there and was eating.

"Good morning," I told him.

"Morning?" Ryogo asked. "It's 11:59, Rokuro, and comb your hair, you have bed head."

I realized this and went to the bathroom and matted down my hair, much better. I returned and made myself breakfast.

"Did you stay up late and read manga, Rokuro?" I heard Ryogo ask me.

"What makes you think that?" I asked as I whistled.

"Rokuro, you need to start sleeping and waking up early," Scolded Ryogo. "You're starting school soon."

"Okay," I said before I started to eat.

Ryogo stood up and looked at me before he asked, "Would you like to head to the store after you're done eating?"

"I'm good," I asked as I took another bite.

"All right," he said before he headed off to talk to the others.

It was most likely before those three were gonna go jogging.
I believed I was ready for my first Exorcism after a while of not doing so. I just needed to wait, because they were fine so far, and that was a good thing. Though I won't go unless they need backup.
Some time later, a client came over and requested that he needed help, and had offered ¥2,400. It was something about hearing strange noises and having an intense feeling whenever he passed be the abandoned cottage next to his house. They accepted it, and got ready to check it out.

"Rokuro, we'll be back soon," said Ryogo.

"Okay," I said. "Be careful out there."