Author's Note

Okay, so, I know that a few of you commented expressing how emotional the ending made you guys. I am now telling you that I am totally up for adding an alternate ending. I normally never write alternate endings, but in this case, the one I ended up posting was actually the alternate to what I originally wrote. It kept the original movie ending intact and even opened up room for a sequel that I had considered writing set during the LOTR trilogy. What would you guys think about me posting the alternate ending? You can comment your thoughts, but I know that a lot of you are silent supporters and prefer to vote instead, so I'll also take votes on this chapter as a sign that you would like to read an alternate ending. Is around ten votes a reasonable number? I think it is. I'll wait about a week before deciding. If you guys decide you want it and like it, I'll even post a deleted scene of sorts, an entire chapter that didn't make the cut but I loved so much that I saved anyway. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Comment what you think it vote, whatever floats your boat.

Thanks again for reading this story and this lengthy Author's Note. I'll have that ending ready for you guys :) until next time!