Chapter three: Is someone there?

Here's chapter three: Is someone there?
Enjoy! :)

Gajeel's POV

We walk through the woods, trying to follow the track we came through when going to the job. The jewels in my pockets Ching as I lead the team through the forest.

Last night... I couldn't help but take a peek. Not just to see her body but to see how badly she was injured.

I suspiciously mirk as I remember her chest. She doesn't have a flat chest at all. I think, hoping no one can somehow read my thoughts.

I rub my tender cheek, I had that kick coming gihee.

My thoughts are suddenly interrupted and I stop on my tracks, looking around my surroundings.

My dragon slayer senses have been acting up throughout this trip back to the train station, I feel like something or someone is watching us. I better keep it to myself so it won't make it obvious that we know.

"What's the matter?" Droy asks and the others finally catch up.

"Nothing."

Levy's POV

I can't believe him! How could he peek on me like that... Though I guess it's my fault as well, I did get undressed in front of him. I still can't look at him the same, I still see him as a handsome man who I am growing feelings for, who actually ... Understands me. My stomach seems to be feeling better, the grazes that cover my stomach and up to my collar bone seem to be healing well. We walk through the woods. My dress still filthy. I'm going to have to find a lake so I can clean this. Why did I have to forget my clothes in the train... Lucky I remembered my book though. I think as I stick behind Droy and Gajeel, Jet not far behind me.

Droy's POV

Gajeel and Lev- chan seem to be getting closer. I think Jet seems to have noticed as well. I've been her best friend since like forever. That's a bit of an exaggeration but I think it was ever since we joined the guild. Why can't I remember before that day?...

We dreamed of making the team, Shadow Gear. I still remember those times.

 I still remember those times

But then Gajeel came along. I don't mind Juvia . Oh well, everyone in Fairy Tail are family. I slightly smile and walk as close to Levy as I can as we make our way through the woods.

Gajeel's POV

I can hear it, smell it. My dragon slayer senses are going crazy. It's behind us, in front of us, beside us. It's smell... It's familiar.
I have to get everyone to a stop and it seems like everyone needs a break from the continuous hours of walking.

"Hey guys, we should have a break, I hear a creek nearby so we can collect more water" I shout

"Finally!" Droy whines.
"My legs are killing me" Jet also complains, sitting down on a nearby rock.

I keep standing, looking around, squinting with fury to see what or who the enemy is.

Levy's POV

"Hey Gajeel, I'm going to go to the creek... don't go with me" I warned, holding my breasts as I glare at him. Showing him that I'm going to hold what happened against him for a very... Very long time. He doesn't pay attention, instead he looks around with a scary look across his face. What's up with him? I think as I walk down the slope to the creek.

I reach the beautiful creek. It's cool flowing water runs in different ways as it flows around the shiny black rocks. The sunshine that peaks from the white clouds, bounces off the clear water and the trees rustle in the slight breeze. I slowly get undressed, cautious of my large bandages wrapping my torso. I look at my reflection in the water, realising how dirty my face and arms are.
I might as well bathe in the creek, the water seems nice but I hope no one comes down here. I think to myself.
In my undergarments, I step into the chilly water. A flood of goosebumps travel over my skin.

"W-way too cold for my liking" I stutter.

Unknown enemy's POV

You're a beauty aren't you, I grin looking at the blue haired girl.

Levy's POV

I slowly unwrap my wounds, some cold water should soothe it a bit, I shouldn't soak my graze too much though.
I dampen some of my bandages, using them as a cloth to clean my healing wound. I slowly clean my stomach and my body. The cold water feels good as I haven't bathed since I left the guild.

Suddenly, I feel a presence near me. Like someone's watching me. Their stare almost feels like it is burning into my skin. I get my dress and cover the front of my body.

Rustle rustle.

" I-is someone there?" I stutter, " Gajeel if that's you I'm going to hit your lights out!" I warn.
A sudden movement to my right scares me, making me jump and take a step back. "G-Gajeel?" I say but it comes out more of a gasp, hoping that whoever is out there watching me is Gajeel instead of some stranger.

~That was chapter three: Is someone there?, how was it?Who could be this unknown enemy?

~
That was chapter three: Is someone there?, how was it?
Who could be this unknown enemy?