Chapter four: who could this guy be?

Levy's POV
I clench my dress tightly, still covering myself up. "I said is someone there?" I yell, my voice shaking.

The rustling continues, to my left and to my right. Gajeel please be you.

All of a sudden I feel a weight in my chest and I'm immediately pushed down into the creek. Now laying down, it takes a moment for me to process what happened.

I look down to whoever it was, black hair...muscular arms..."Gajeel?" I say, " you scared me you pervert!" I add yelling and pathetically punching him.

"Stay down and be quiet" he whispers, the punches not affecting him.

My wound stings as the creek water flows over it, red tinged water travels down the rocky creek. I clench my jaw trying to hide the pain of my wounds as Gajeel sits beside me. Eyes squinting and listening to the noises around him. I cover my body, blushing. "Gajeel, what's going on?" I ask, quietly putting my dress back on.

Gajeel's POV

"Someone's, " I try my best to look away from Levy as she gets dressed in her clothing again, "someone's watching us" I try to concentrate but I keep thinking of how she looked last night and how I want to look again. Geez, I am a pervert aren't I.

I look at the corner of my eye towards Levy, her indigo hair flowing gorgeously in the ... Red...water.

" Levy your wounds..." I whisper, concern lacing my voice. Her shiny nose turning pink from the chilly water.
"I'm fine, don't worry about it" she whispers with a conflicted expression, probably still not sure of what's going on.
"Sorry Lev..." I say, " but I'm not sure who's watching us, I don't want you.." I cough, " anyone to get hurt" I say.

Unknown enemy's POV
They know. I don't know how long I can watch them for, I need to wait for the right moment. I need to avenge my brothers.

Gajeel's POV
I find the enemy's position, I stand up from beside Levy. "who are you, show yourself!" I yell, anger shown in my voice.

"I'm surprised you don't recognise my scent" the stranger said, a low voice. A voice I do not recognise.

Levy's POV

An unknown voice echoes through the area, a low handsome voice. The stranger seems to know Gajeel, but Gajeel doesn't seem know him...

I wonder where Jet And Droy are, I hope they're okay. I think as I look towards the slope I walked down. A large crashing noise trails through the woods. Gajeel looks over to the direction where the noise came from- the place where we stopped for a break.

"Jet, Droy!" I shout, worry noticeable in my voice. There was no reply.

"What have you done to them, show yourself!" Gajeel yells, I could see the fury rising up in his eyes.

A low laugh fills the air and a sudden flash of red light shines in the strangers position.

Gajeel's POV
I don't recognise his voice. But I recognise his scent and his magic power seems familiar as well. A sudden burst of flames appear in his position. Fire Magic, I've encountered several people who are able to use that magic.

Natsu suddenly enters my mind and my face drops into a scowl. That guy annoys me sometimes but that wouldn't be who's watching us. Who could this guy be?

Unknown enemy's POV

I combust myself in flames, "this is for my brothers! " I yell, tears forming in my eyes.
" ahhhhh!" I scream as more flames light from my body.

I walk out of the thick woods, revealing my flamed self. My tears leaking and evaporating from my eyes. My body filling with rage and sadness. How could you! I think to myself. Rage fills my body as I let it out with a roar of fire. My red glossy hair, flowing up as the flames grow from my body.

~

That's the end of Chapter four: who could this guy be?, how was it?