Zoo{ferard}

Frank woke up around 7 am.  He rolled over and saw his boyfriend sleeping peacefully next to him.  Frank loved how cute gee was in his sleep.   Gee was curled up and snuggling with his pillow, his mouth open slightly.  Frank felt a twinge in his lower stomach.  But he decided to ignore it because him getting off the bed would wake up Gerard, and gee never slept well, so frank just lay there with him.  A couple hours passed and frank was needing to go pretty bad.  He was fidgeting and rubbing his ankles together.  God i hope Gerard wakes up soon... Frank thought.   "Mornin Frankie."  Oh morning geebear how did you sleep?"  "Ugh good uhm hey can you take care of breakfast? After that were going somewhere i have a surprise for you."  "Oh sure i uhm im just gonna go- " Gerard pulled Frank in and kissed him roughly and passionately.  Making frank smile and giggle under Gees lips.  After they pulled away, Gerard got up and ran into the bathroom to shower.  

Their apartment only had one bathroom, and Frankie was bladder shy and didnt like people knowing when he had to go.   So hejust made some bacon and pancakes , and ignored the twinge in his abdomen.  He was setting the tablet with the food when he heard Gerard yell for him. 

"What do you need Gee?"

"Well  i just saw the time on my phone and the place im taking you to opens in 15 minutes and i want to be there before it opens, so can you get dressed and take the breakfast out to the car?"

"Uhm sure g-gee."

He got dressed and waited patiently in the car.  Gerard soon came out and they drove off while eating their pancakes.  About 10 minutes later they made it to the surprise.  Gerard proudly opened Franks door and in a giggly happy tone he told frank this was a new Zoo that opened and it had a sign out front that said Homophobia is gay  so shut your mouth and let gay couples be.  "I i hope you like it i saw it and thought it would be fun."  "Yea that would be awesome, thank you gerard."  They kissed and Gerard took franks hand to walk him to the entrance.  As soon as he  stood up he felt gravity pull his full bladder down causing an oomph sound to come out of him.  He really had to go at this point.   He just pressed his thighs tightly together.  

It had been about 2 hours at the Zoo and Frank was about to burst.  He was holding Gerards hand and slowly waddling behind him. Frank felt himself leak,making his urethra burn.  To stop it he shoved his free and into his crotch, and wimpered a bit.  His eyes had ushed tears and he couldnt take his hand off or he would leak even more.  "Frank you okay baby?"  Frank just wimpered a bit more and let a tear fall down his cheek.  He was now shaking and holding his crotch painfully.  "Do you need to go to the bathroom Frankie?"  "M-mhm" "Okay uhm follow me."  Gerard hurried Fank towards the signs that pointed to bathrooms.  Frank was now crying and had let go of gerards hand because he needed to hands to stop the dam from bursting.   His face was bright red and tears were falling freely.  His knees turned inward and he could barely walk.  He finally saw the building to the bathrooms and tried to run towards them, hands still firmly attached to his crotch.   But when he got there a big out of order sign was being posted above the door.  He bent his knees again and held himself tighter and sobbed.  Gerard ran up to him and hugged him, guiding him to the exit, there were bathrooms at the entrance to the zoo  they hoped Frank could make it there in time.  they were walking for about 3 minutes when Frank let out a squeal through gritted teeth as he felt another leak starting.  He was able to stop it and tried to hobble up to the entrance but it seemed they had gotten lost and were the opposite of the entrance.  

Frank felt himself burst and just fell to his knees shaking uncontrollably and crying.  He felt the warm puddle growing underneath him.  Gerard ran up to his side and held him staying as far away from the puddle as possible.  He pulled up his sobbing boyfriend and kissed him.  He picked up frank and cried him to the car.  Frank was crying still and clenching his eyes shut.   until he fell asleep in gerards arms

Gee took him home and took off his clothes setting him in the bed with the blankets wrapped around him.