Year 1- I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy.

Yn's pov-

I walked into my parents bedroom, and my mother and father looked up from the desk they share. They both work for the Ministry, although I never pay attention to their line of work. I don't even know what department they work in. Anyways, my mother asked, "What is it yn? Anything of importance we must know?" Then I, trying to hide the excitement in my voice, nearly whispered, "Oh, nothing much. The biggest thing that's probably happened so far is that I got my Hogwarts acceptance letter. Other than that, nothing new." My mother and father didn't have a reaction until I had began to read my letter aloud, "Dear Ms. (l/n)," and before I could even finish my sentence I was at Diagon Alley with my mother and father hugging me saying, "We're so proud of you darling! Now let's see that list!" I handed my list to my parents as I began to look around. I've been here so many times with mother and father, but it all feels new and exciting! My parents gave me another peice of paper, this time in my mothers handwriting of things I would have to get personally. My parents went off to get my books and cauldron, while I went to get fitted for my robes, find a wand, and a pet. 

                                                                                     ~time skip~

I walked into Olivander's with my robes and pet owl, who was white as snow, so I called him Frost. I was waiting with such anticipation I thought I would explode. It seemed like hours until Olivander walked out. "Ah Mrs. ln, I've been wondering when you would arrive. Here, try this one." He handed me a what looked to be 11 inches, but unlike most folks, he didn't tell me what it was made of. I gave it a wave at a shelf and many wands flew off of it. "Not this one I guess" I said with a bit of a giggle. He agreed by saying, "Most certainly not, Mrs. ln." He smiled. He then pulled out another wand, about 11 inches as well and said, "this one is special. It doesn't suit most people, but I have a feeling..." He trailed off as he handed it to me. I gave it a flick, and sure enough, a bright gold light shone around me. He looked at me with an expression I couldn't categorize, "Mrs ln, this is an 11 inch, vinewood wand, with a Phoenix feather core. Not many people get such a special wand. Vine wood is one of the rarer types of material used for wands. Most witches and wizards who have had this kind of wand amount to great things. While your Phoenix feather only makes that value grow. Phoenix are very independent and hard to tame creatures. The fact that this wand chose you, means you should amount to marvelously great things. I expect to hear about you in the daily prophet, Ms. ln. Goodbye now." I looked at him in awe as I began to walk out. "Goodbye, Olivander." And as I walked out, I ran into someone coming in. The first thing I saw before I fell was a slicked back, head of platinum blonde hair.