Year 1- A Snake in Lion Skin Pt. 3

I don't own HP!!! If I did I wouldn't be writing fanfiction, but enjoying the fact that I owned Harry Potter!!!

Okay, I know what I said last chapter, and there is gonna be a third part to this chapter, but I just couldn't get everything into that chapter that I wanted to without making it too long! So the new charact- I mean... suprise, will have to wait till next chapter! Happy reading!

Draco's POV

I've kissed (Y/N) twice today already! We've just met and were practically in each others laps! I don't know why I feel like this. Could I, I mean, is it possible I have a cru- crush on (Y/N)? No! Draco what are you thinking! You've only just met! And yet I feel so drawn to her. And I keep calling her love! I've never called anyone that in my life! Okay calm down. We've arrived at Hogwarts. "(Y/N)," she looked up at me, "Yes Draco?" I looked at her with an almost desperate expression on my face. "Promise me, that if we get put in different houses, you'll still be my friend? I don't know how I'll stay sane without you love. My friends are crazy, and then there's damn Pansy." Please stay my friend (Y/N)." She stared at me. And she smiled and held my hand. "Draco, I'll always be your friend. I promise." She gave my hand a squeeze and let it go. "Well, how am I going to seal your fate," she giggled. "Give me your right hand," I slipped one of my rings on her finger. It was simple, yet it was one of my favorites. "By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you my friend forever!" I gave her hand a quick peck and to my surprise she kissed my cheek. I was probably blushing. "I'll be yours- I, I mean I'll be your friend forever." She giggled and kissed my other cheek. I smiled, and turned to face Hogwarts. "We're here!" (Y/N) and I yelled out at the same time. We laughed. And got off the boat.

                                                                                                 ~time skip~

"This is Crabbe and Goyle. I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." The Weasly boy laughed and tried to cover it with a cough. "Think my name is funny do you? Bright red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasly." I stated, my voice dripping with disgust. I turned back to Potter "You'll soon find that some wizarding families are better than others. I can help you there." I put out my hand for him to shake but he declined, "I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks." (Y/N) and I glared at him. (Y/N) opened her mouth to speak, but was cut of by Proffesor McGonigall.

                                                                                            ~time skip again!~

As I walked up to the sorting hat and sat down, (Y/N) gave me a thumbs up. I smiled at her  and before the hat even touched my head, it yelled out, "SLYTHERIN!" I smiled and walked over to the Slytherin table. (Y/N) was called right after me. " (Y/N), (L/N)!" She glanced at me as she walked up to the hat. She looked very nervous. I gave her a thumbs up to and mouthed, "You'll be alright." She smiled at me and Proffesor McGonigall placed the hat on her head. She looked like she was having an argument with it until it looked almost sad and shouted, "SLYTHERIN!" (Y/N) jumped out of the chair, and ran into my arms. Was she crying? Yes. My robes were a little wet. She whispered in my ear, "Friends Forever, Draco. Don't let me go..." She started to cry again and I held her as tight as she held me, if not tighter. I was whispering reassuring things like, "Your alright... Your okay... I'm here..." I've never been so sad for someone in my life. I felt so bad for (Y/N). "It's okay love. Do you want to tell me what happened?" She still hasn't let go of me, and she whispered, "I'll tell you in the common room after everyone has gone up to their rooms. I dont wanna talk about it here." I said, "Okay, love." We stayed like that until the food appeared. (Y/N) let go of me, but she held my hand as she pulled away. I felt my face get pink. She saw all the food in front of her, and her face brightened. "Ohhhh food! I've never seen so much at once before! Not even at Christmas!" I laughed. "Well now that it's in front of you, what do you plan on doing with all of it?" She smiled at me, her eyes still a bit puffy. "I'm gonna eat a bunch of it! Man Draco, am I starved!" We both laughed and began to eat.

                                                                                   ~Supprise! Another time skip!~

Everyone had gone up to their rooms, and (Y/N) and I were the only ones in the common room. "Are you ready to tell me what happened love?" I asked her trying to sound as sympathetic as possible. "Yeah..." She fiddled with her hands. "The hat was trying to put me in Gryffindor, and it mentioned Slytherin, but he insisted Gryffindor was best for me. I almost started to cry up there. I was sure that Slytherin was for me, and I would be depressed in Gryffindor. The hat was disappointed when it yelled out Slytherin. That's why I was so sad." She started crying again. "Oh Draco, I'm sorry" and she flung herself into my arms again and began to sob. I started to hug her back and was reassuring her that she would be great in Slytherin, and that I would still be her friend if she was put in Hufflepuff. "Don't forget our promise, (Y/N). You will always be my friend no matter what." She pulled away and smiled at me. "Thanks Draco." She hugged me again. "Thank you for being you." At that moment, I knew she would be my girlfriend. Maybe not now, but she would be soon. (Y/N) (L/N),  you will be mine.