Year 1- A Snake in Lions Skin Pt. 2

Agh!!! I couldn't wait to update!!! This is the final part of this chapter, and next one we introduce a surprise! Now, to the one reader that I have right now, you might not like it. But I'm evil like that. Mwahhahahahahaha! Don't worry, everything turns out okay, I don't want you to stop reading!

(Y/N)'s POV

We got off of the train, and walked towards a very tall man, who was ushering over all us first years. Draco and I were at the very back, because he wanted us to have a boat all to ourselves. Wonder why... "Draco, why do we have our own boat?" His usually pale face suddenly got a light dusting of pink on his cheeks. "U-uh no reason! I just wanted to be by myself with you- I mean I wanted to get away from my "friends." His stuttering turned into his usual smooth words, along with a smirk, "And anyways, your one of my favorite people to be around, love. Your better by far compared to my sad posse." He chuckled, "Anyways I though you liked me sitting next to you." I turned away, blushing. "Draco-" As I turned around, Draco's face was very close to mine, "(Y/N), your an amazing friend. I love you so much I'd probably even stay friends with you if you were put in Hufflepuff and became Best Friends with a Weasly." He smirked, "But I know that won't happen so I guess your stuck with me for a while." His smirk turned into a smile and he pecked my nose, he was that close. Before he pulled away, I hugged him and wispered in his ear, "Thanks Draco." I pulled away, both of us smiling, as I turned around, we came face to face with Hogwarts.