Year 1- Draco, That Gryffindor Over There Keeps Staring At Me...

Okay, now to all 4 of my readers, I'm thinking about starting another book called "Our Hate is Childish, While Our Love, Magic" It will either be a Draco x Ravenclaw/Reader or a Draco x Griffindor/Reader. So, this one will be a bit more dramatic because it will begin in 4th year because that's when the Yule Ball is held! However it will start at the beginning of the year, and not exactly at the time of the Yule Ball. It will also be based off of the movies (same as this one) because I kinda forgot a lot of details from the books... So anyways, tell me in the comments wether or not it should be  x Griffindor or x Ravenclaw! Ps this is gonna be kind of a long chapter! Also it took me a while to write, and then I completely re-wrote it! That's why I haven't updated in a few days! I'll try to update more often, but as long as you don't stop reading I'll be here as often as possible! Happy Reading!

(Y/N)'s POV

Draco and I were still in the "secret garden" of sorts. We ate in silence before Draco asked, "So (Y/N), your an Animagus?" I smiled at him. I knew he would ask. "No, I'm a Metamorphmagus. It's very rare to find out you are one. That means I can change form whenever I want to. However I was told by many people, including Dumbledore himself, (He asked me into his office yesterday.) that my Animagus would most definetly be a Grim Wolf. So, I usually turn into that. But I can also do this," I changed my hair color blonde. "And this," I giggled at Dracos face when he saw I morphed into him. "Wow (Y/N)!" I turned back into myself. "That's... Amazing! I had no idea. Love, you are one of the craziest, funniest, most amazing people I have ever met." He smiled at me and then he turned away and whispered something I couldn't hear. "Hm?" I asked, puzzled. "Oh!" He looked startled, "U-uh nothing Love!" He looked so cute like that. Some of his perfectly gelled hair was falling in front of his face and he was blushing ever so slightly. His eyes were wide and he was just to cute! "Draco," I laughed, "You look like a scared kitten!" And I burst out laughing again. "W-what?! I do not look like a k-kitten!" I laughed even harder. "Your stuttering Draco," and he looked all pouty and it was even cuter. "I-I do not look like a kitten. I look... Like... Ugh well it's definetly not a kitten!" I had calmed down and was just giggling by now. "But, Kitten, you look so cute that way!" I started to laugh again. Draco slicked back his hair again, trying to fix it. "W-whatever!" But this time he was trying to hide his laugh. "I'm sorry kitten. You just looked to cute and I thought it was funny." And I smiled at him. "Your never gonna stop calling me kitten are you?" And as soon as those words left his mouth, I said "Nope! Not in a million years, Kitten." I laughed again "Well if your gonna call me kitten, I get to come up with a nickname for you!" Oh no. "No!!!" He chuckled "Yes." "No Kitten!!!" He was thinking... "How about... Princess." Princess... Where is he getting that fro- NO!!! "Draco! I told you, I don't want to be a princess!" He laughed, "Okay, Princess." "But Draco! That's as bad as Kitten!" That's the point, Love!" And he started laughing again. I checked my watch.  "We gotta get to class, Draco! We're gonna be late if we don't leave right now!" 

                                                                                                      ~time skip~

Draco's POV

We had already gotten through History of Magic, and I was probably the happiest boy alive. Because Professor Binns was so boring, and (Y/N) and I sit next to each other, we kinda sorta fell asleep. But, that's not why I'm happy. (Y/N) fell asleep curled up under my arm. Then she wrapped her arms around my waist and was so cute there in my arms! I fell asleep as well, my head resting on hers. When Prof. Binns finished his lecture and everyone woke up, she was in my lap and she was all curled up in a little ball with her arms around my neck. I was hugging her around her waist, and when she woke up, she had the cutest expression! "Princess, you look so cute like this." And she scrambled off me, eyes wide. "U-u-uh sorry D-Draco. I guess I f-fell asleep!" I pulled her hair back behind her ear and laughed. "Well, it is pretty boring in here, love." And that's what happened.  She apologized so much and I kept insisting it was fine. Oh (Y/N).  You are something else.  As we walked into DADA, Proffesor Quirrel was writing something down on the board I chose not to pay attention to. "So Princess, where do you wish to sit this fine afternoon?" I asked in a snooty way. "She laughed and decided to play along. "Well Kitten, I wish to sit in the very back on the far left, on this fine afternoon." We sat down. As we prepared for the lesson, (Y/N) kept glancing over in the Gryffindor's direction. "What's wrong Princess?" She looked puzzled. "That Gryffindor keeps turning around to look at me, but every time I catch him he looks away. I can't catch his face though. It's the boy sitting way over there," she pointed to the front of the class. "The boy with the Raven hair- OH MY GOD THATS HARRY POTTER!" She whisper yelled. "What? He's looking at you? Um. Why?" She looked startled. "I-I wouldn't know..." She blushed. Ugh! I swear if Potter can make (Y/N) blush, I sure as Hogwarts can have her as my girlfriend! Damn Potter! "I will deal with him later..." Uh oh... I said that out loud! And I growled it out too. "Uh, Draco... You don't have to deal with him by yourself..." She smirked at me and regained her cocky nature. "Maybe we'll have a talk after class. How does that sound Kitten?" She kept smirking. "Yes, a nice little chat with Potter does sound nice, Princess." We both chuckled. I caught Potter trying to sneak another glance at (Y/N), so I sent him my worst glare, and draped my arm over (Y/N)'s shoulders.  Back off Potter. Quirrel started talking and I looked away. I can't wait until the end of class.