Year 1- I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy Pt. 3

This is the last part of "I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy". I'll start a new chapter after this one!

Draco's POV

I walked with (Y/N) towards Flourish and Blotts to meet her parents. I'm so glad father let me go along with her. I hope her parents like me, it would be a shame if we could no longer see each other. But then again, they won't know while we're at Hogwarts. I started to smirk at this and (Y/N) looked at me and asked, "Draco, what are you smirking at? You better not be thinking about what your gonna do to the Weasly boy without me! So, slugs or snails in his lunch?" With that last statement I started to laugh. (Y/N) has such a sense of humor! I can already tell we are gonna be friends. Speaking of (Y/N), she's waving at a couple who must be her parents. "Are those your parents (Y/N)? They look quite young." She smiled at me, "Yeah they are pretty young, only 32. They got married at 20, and had me soon after." I thought that was a bit strange, but I, wanting to keep her as my friend said, "Oh, your lucky. My parents are in their 40's by now." Her smile grew bigger, "Well, we must respect our elders Draco. Even the 7th year Hufflepuffs!" She started laughing, and so did I. We walked up still giggling, to her parents. "Hello, (Y/N). Who's your friend? Oh wait! Blonde hair, and those marvelous eyes, your Lucius' son aren't you Mr. Malfoy!" Her mom seemed very pleased that I was one of (Y/N)'s friends. Her father looked just as happy. "Well, what's your name? I'm sure Lucius has picked a fine one for you, boy." Her father seemed to like me and I felt comfortable amongst her parents. "I'm Draco, and yes I think my name suits me well." I gave a small smile, I really did like my name. "Well Draco, (Y/N), we best get going. Wouldn't want you to miss the train." Her father said. And with that, we were on our way to the train station.