Stars

When the sky is dark, night sparkles with the joy of holding stars in its vast self.
They are made up of happiness. Lighting up the sky, making it breathtaking. They provide color to the darkness.

Thea, lying under the starry sky was gazing intently at those little spots of glittery beauty.

She knew by experience that the eyes of lovers Sparkle with the presence of stars, Or when a mother gets to see her children after a long time.

She loved Noah with all that she had, and often bombed him with her philosophical rants, but he never seemed to mind.

Instead, he just smiled at her while gazing intently as she spoke. She told him stars always bore witness to the beauty of the nature when everyone else ignores and winter decides to take a nap letting Spring blossom everywhere.

She turned her head sideways and saw Noah coming towards her swiftly, steaming mug of latte in his large manly hands with a beautiful smile on his face.

He stopped beside her, sat down and placed latte beside him. Thea was watching him intently while he made himself comfortable beside her.

Noah, upon feeling Thea's not so discrete stare, looked in her eyes and gave her a lopsided smile. He then proceeded to jerk himself closer to her, successfully holding Thea's head and placing it in his lap.

Thea smiled a little smile, " Noah, do you remember the time we weren't together and always longed to see each other ?", She inquired.

Noah sipped his latte and said, " I do remember Thea, I can't forget the times we were in two different States and wished to see each other. I'm so glad I married you, that I get to see you in front of me everyday and every night "

Thea looked up at her husband, while Noah crouched down and pecked her lips lovingly under the stars.

Stars seemed to shine brighter as the two lovers caressed each other gently. They were the soul witness of life changing moments. Twinkling as two lovers separated by time finally met and become transfixed. Stars shining in their eyes as moisture drops from their retina.

Several thousand miles away, they are . Yet still so close. Stars. The light of the world.