·1·

Oscar pov.

I look around hoping that they didn't find me. Why can't any one leave me alone. I look back to the main street seeing if Josh had followed.

I saw nothing, thank god. I sat down looking backfore to see if they were binding but nothing. Did I really get this lucky?

I guess I did, now it's time to get home. I quickly walk down the path to my house. Maybe dad didn't come home and that would be real luck right there.

Sadly he been coming home drunk every night this month. I slowly open the door looking in to see if he was there or not. But as I made my way to the kitchen he sat there at the table looking over at me as I walk in.

I bow my head and sat down on the floor. " what have I told you about being late", he said. I look down not even going to try to answer him. He stood up and smack the back of my head hardly on the wall behind us.

I stay as quiet as impossible as pain went through my body. Wishing, hoping he would stop. " Get out of here now", he yell to me. I get up and ran up to my room.

I didn't do anything till I heard front door close, which means he went to the bar once again today. I sign and continue to think about the day. I get bully once again for being gay and having style.

I guess tomorrow will be a better day.

------------------------------------------------

I woke up to my dad picking me up by the back of the shirt and dragging me down the stairs. What did I so now? There in the living room stood 2 people I hate the most. " They told me that your gay. Is the right", he said.

I didn't know what to do. I nodded my head slowly as my dad lead out the two boys. He then point to the floor.

I got on my knees waiting. He punch me in the stomach. I felt the burn of the need to throw up. He took another hit at my stomach again this time leading me to throw up all over the floor.

He grab my face pushing it in the mess on the floor. I felt him grab a piece of glass from the end table. The pain grow stonger with every cut.

I wimpered out trying to get him to stop. He then kick me multiple times. " No fag is going to living in my house. Get out now", he yell.

I felt tears coming down my face. I quickly got up and ran out the house. Feeling the cold wet ground  under my feet as I made my way to the ally way the only place that I would call home now. This is all I have left now.