·5·

(Oscar brother or Aaron)

Oscar pov.

Pain woke me up. I look around the room. I need to get out of here now.

I look at the bars in front of me. Damn it, I look down at the boy inside the crib. I tried to wake him. "Hey are you awake," I whisper to him.

He move around and open his eyes. He look up at me and said" Dada!!" " No stop," I whisper yell to him.

I saw the door open and Jay walk in smiling at me. I was pick up and place on the table. I tried to kick him so that I could get away but he smack my butt making me stop real fast.

" Let go of me ass," I yell. He quickly got me up and walk out of the room. " You will watch you mouth young on," he said, " Now I'm going to get your Daddy."

I was sat in the play pin. As he walk up the stairs to go get John. Couple minutes later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I then saw John coming closer to me. He look of at me and pick me up. " I'm disappointed at you," he said to me.

I felt myself slowly getting tears in my eye. I didn't want him to be disappointed in me. I look up at him and said" sowwy, Daddy."

He nodded his head and said" I'm still going to have to punish you still." I nodded to him and said for him to give me my punishment. I was laying over John's knees as I wait for the hits.

It didn't take long when it happen. " You will get 25 for what you said to your Dada," he said. I nodded my head and start to count in my head.

One

Two

Three

Four....

Twenty

Twenty-one

Twenty-two

Twenty-three

Twenty-four

Twenty-five

When it was over I couldn't stop the tears from falling down my face. Daddy pick me up and let me cuddle with him. He rub my back trying to help settle me down.

When I finally stop crying I slowly grip his shirt hard so that he wouldn't out me down. I then fell asleep while he was taking me up the stairs.

------------------------------------------------------

I woke up next to Dada and Brother. I move closer to my brother trying to wake him up. It took awhile but I finally got him to wake up.

" What," he ask look at me. " Can we pway," I ask him back. His eye lit up and nodded his head.

He shh me some we didn't wake up Dada. When we made our way to the stairs and slowly walk down them trying not to fall. I had a hold on Aaron's hand so I didn't fall as a half walk/crawl down the stairs.

When we made it to the bottom we ran to the toys and start to play with them. It didn't take long before Daddy can running down the stairs looking for us. When he saw is he shook his head and let out a sign.

I look back down at the toys and yawn but Daddy pick me up and place me in a high chair. He give me a bottle full with a red liquid. He also hand a sippy cup to Aaron.

He took it and sat down on the floor looking up at me and smile. I really love this stuff. Dada came down the stairs and smile at us.

This is my family now.