·3·

(Oscar daddy or John)

Oscar pov.

I woke up to a soft pointing at my side. When I open my eyes I saw another boy lay next to me. He smile and said" I you bwother."

I felt something soft yet really heavy on my lower area. I look down to find a diaper on me. I felt tears full my eyes and I start to cry silently.

The other saw my tears and start to yell" DADA HERE." I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. I felt embarrassed about the diaper thing that was on me and the fact that I use it made it worst.

The door open and another man came into the room. He look at me and smile" baby what's wrong?" He look down at my diaper and said" did you use it?"

I didn't answer and look down. I hate myself right about now. He place me down on a table thing.

He touch the ends of the diaper and I cried more than before. I didn't want him too. I than saw the guy from yesterday.

I push out my arms to him. He smile and move to me and change me. I saw the over man frown a little.

" Just wait he'll get use to you too babe," he said. I didn't know what to do but I couldn't stay like this forever so I tried to move away but he tighten his grip on me more than before. " How about we go and get some breakfast," the other man said.

The little boy smile and jump up" I do." Daddy pick me up and brought me closer to him as we made our way down the stairs. I wasn't a baby but I felt like one.

I felt as of there wasn't no care in the world. But it didn't stop me from trying to get down. " baby stop before I stop you," daddy said in a warning tone.

I stop for awhile and tried again and this time I fell. I felt tears in my eyes again. It hurt a lot and it was all over.

Daddy look down at me with a angry look" I told you." I start to cry loudly at the fact that it hurts. The other one out down the little and came closer to me.

He pick me up and sat me down on his lap in the living room. He hummed a song to me trying to get me to settle down a little. It help a lot and I slowly start to fell asleep again till he shoke me a little.

Daddy came back in the room and said" You can't baby him Jay." " Do you even notices the headspace that he has, John. His headspace looks like he about 4 months old and he might be younger. Which means he wouldn't understand you that much."

I cooed up at him and smile. I felt free for once in my life and safe from the outside world.