·4·

(Oscar dada or Jay)

Oscar pov.

Later that day I was brought to the living room corner. I look around the play pin. Dada also places some toys inside the pin for me. I giggled as I play with the duck. It get boring so I start press my face up against the netting. This is really fun.

I saw Daddy sitting on the couch. I tried to get up but fell back down. I start to cry.

Daddy walk over to me and pick me up making sure I was ok. I snuggled closer to him not want to make him mad. I cooed at him and smile.

He smile back and sat me down on his lap. I point at random thing and giggled more. I start to blow spit bubbles that made daddy look down at me.

" Jay can you hand me a napkin please," he yell to Dada. Dada came out with a napkin look down at me and smile" your just so cute now are you." daddy wipe up my spit that I had done.

The both stop and look at me. I start to scratch my face. " Jay go get the mittens from the room," he said.

Dada agree and ran up the stairs. A couple minutes later he came back down with the mittens and place them in my hand. I tried to scratch myself again but this time it didn't work.

I pouted at them and look away. I didn't want them on. I saw the little boy who is my brother on the floor. I point to the ground and daddy let me down getting up to throw away the napkin.

Dada went back to the kitchen. I crawled over to him and cooed. He look over at me and said" I pway you?"

I nodded and cooed some more trying to say something but wasn't working really good so I stop trying and stuck to cooing at them. I crawl over to the duck and pick him up. Brother pick up the frog and we sat and playing.

Couple hours later Dada pick me up and place me at the table. Daddy came in next with out brother. I sat there looking at both of them.

I felt myself start to worry about things again. Then it hit me, reality hit me in the face. I start to freak out.

Where was I and why do they want me to act like a baby? Did they do the same to the little boy. What is people problem now days.

Jay look over at me said" I see you came out of your headspace which means it time to change you." John look over at Jay. He quickly grab a needle and place it in my arm.

I cry at the pain from the liquid that was in the thing. Next thing I know I start to see black spot in my vision. I felt trier and hungry really hungry.

" Baby here drinks this," Jay place a bottle of something red to my lips and I took it. I finish the bottle and slowly fell asleep.