✿ foreword ✿

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒  

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒  

A B O U T  

St. Mungo's takes place during Neville's fifth , sixth and seventh years at Hogwarts and focuses primarily on his mental health and struggling to come to terms with his relationship with his parents as well as helping the Golden Trio on their adventures should they need it. 

 All canonical elements of the original Harry Potter series still take place , but some events may only be mentioned or spoken about briefly due to Neville not being incorporated into a lot of the main events. 

Other non-canon events have been added at my leisure. 

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ 

S Y N O P S I S 

When he was only three, little Neville Longbottom's whole life was ripped away from him. He'll never forget that night, the night where he stood in the doorway of his parent's bedroom as they were tortured into insanity unable to do anything to help them. 

Now, 11 years later, that memory has never left his mind and neither have they. Neville visits them as much as he can , hoping that one day they'll recognize him -- their son, their little boy. It was delusional. Delusional, crazy, fucking stupid but what else more can you do but have hope? His childhood memories, those filled with images of running away from his father in a childish game of tag and his mother baking cookies ---  he wanted it all back. He wanted just one more time for his mother to kiss his forehead goodnight and tuck him into bed before he slipped into a deep slumber. Just one more ruffling of the hair from his father  as his tired body slumped against him, a smile forming on his face, tugging at the corners of his lips. 

Just one more " I love you " . 

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ 

D I S C L A I M E R

I own nothing but my own original content. Every harry potter character and reference is owned by J.K. Rowling

W A R N I N G 

harry potter spoilers ( duh ) 

swearing

dark themes

drugs

substance abuse 

character deaths