Of Romanos and Chess (Or, the one where the author fails at titles.)

Romano was bored.

Very, very, bored.

And, like your average normal bored southern Italian country, he decided to waste away his boredom by laughing at how incredibly STUPID some of America's people looked. His favorite has some red-haired man- loud and obnoxious, he was perfect to laugh at. (And don't you dare think it's because Romano enjoys watching this particular person, because Romano will slit your fucking throat.)

With this merry thought in mind, Romano hopped on his phone, and opened up a web browser. On the homepage, the was a picture linking back to the story of the world's chess champion. Now, normally, Romano would snort at the nerd that won chess, but something about that guy in the picture looked oh so familiar...

Clicking the link, Romano said,"You've gotta be fucking kidding me."

Because that nerd just so happened to be Alfred Fucking Jones.

Romano the link to Spain, who sent it to the remaining trio, one of which who showed a not-so-interested Germany, the other showing Britain who just so happened to very tired and decided to take a nap (his own words).

All the while, Alfred watched from his computer at home in amusement, stroking his cat like a Bond villain.

OMAKE:

Alfred's cat liked this attention, and rolled over for a belly rub.

"No, Hiro-" Alfred sighed. "Hiro, we've been over this. You're not supposed to act cute! You're supposed to just-" Al looked at his cat, who just blinked.

"Aw, but you're so cute I just want to love you and give you kisses-" He cooed.

Alfred was officially distracted.

Well, that's that. Apparently both the master and the pet are manipulative. Brownie points to those who spot the two references!

Also, as for the next time... Well, Al doesn't feel quite like himself...