I Don't Feel Quite Like Myself...

Alfred slams against the wall, clutching his head.

"N-No!" He gasped out, stumbling backward to escape his invisible adversary.

A dark voice chuckled in his head.

"C'mon, Al..." It cooed. "I haven't had fun in awhile!" Alfred could see the shit-eating grin in his mind's eye, missing tooth and all.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Head!" Alfred cried, arching his back with his hands over his temples.

The voice laughed. "Too late now, honey." He said with sarcasm.

Alfred's eyes snapped open, and he rushed to the mirror across the room.

"After all..." The voice started, humor evident.

Alfred watched in horror as his hair turned a dark shade of brown, and his skin darkened.

Alfred mentally scream as he felt himself lose control of his own body, and heard himself speak: "...you don't feel quite like yourself, do you, Alfred?"

Alfred could only watch as a front tooth fell, and his pupil changed to maroon in the mirror.

"So, are we doing a 'secret reveal thingy', Al?" Allen asked.

Not waiting for an answer, Allen uploaded a selfie to Alfred's Instagram and watched as all the countries panicked and wondered what happened.

And Allen laughed.

I really hope that wasn't confusing! It was pretty short, but I like how it turned out.

Edit: Added some to the end after realizing nothing was ever really revealed to the nations.

Okay, a LOT of people seemed to be confused in the comments about both this chapter and the story overall.

1) The Chapter

Basically, I wondered: What if Allen was IN Alfred's head? I decided to run with the idea, and the end result was Allen forcefully taking over Alfred's brain so he could control, apparently a physical change happened as well.

2) The Story

The reason why the story jumps all over the place is because, well, I prefer it that way. The chapters don't pick up immediately after the last. They almost function as oneshots.