Chapter 2B: (Cook Route) Heating Up with Black Leg Sanji

You could hear distinct chattering. Voices all around you just...talking. What were they talking about? Where were you? How could you be alive right now? Why couldn't you move?!
You opened your eyes to uncomfortably bright lights. You groaned in pain.

???: She's up.

???: Really?!

You looked over to see a tiny animal waddle up to you with a determined look. It sticks a thermometer in your mouth then quickly takes it out looking at it.

???: Your body temperature has returned to normal! Thank goodness!

You: What the- Where am I?

From barely talking you felt a shock in your whole body. You grunt and try to be less tense. This was not a good feeling to have. Your body was covered by something. A silky, black jacket? Where did it even come from?

???: You're aboard the Thousand Sunny. You're fortunate Chopper here just took care of you. He's the best doctor we've had. 

Chopper: Aww, you saying that doesn't make me happy~ Bastard!!!

You were slightly weirded out at the reindeer called Chopper. Last time you checked, reindeer don't talk, but then yet again there have been special cases you've stumbled upon. The raven haired woman was chuckling at Chopper.

You: Uh, hey, who are you guys?

Robin: I'm Nico Robin. And I believe you are trespassing our ship. 

You: Woah, woah, woah! I'm just some castaway and-

Robin: No worries. I must ask you though. How did you end up out there on sea like that?

You were too scared to reply. There wasn't a need to share your side of the story without knowing these people. They could be any kind of people. Marines, pirates, fishermen, etc. It didn't matter. You couldn't trust them yet.

You: How long have I been here?

Chopper: About a few hours! When Sanji saved you, you were out cold and you were severely fatigued. Your heart rate was so slow you were almost dead!

You: Sanji? Who's that?

Robin: Sanji is-

Robin is cut off as a flamboyant, blonde man in a yellow collared shirt and tie bursts in with a tray of food. He spins around and kneels in front of you. Be holding the tray of arranged treats from cakes to cookies, he gives a charming smile with a cigarette in his mouth.

Sanji: I am Sanji, mademoiselle~

You thought to yourself. Why was he being so cheezy? But the royal treatment was nice. You awkwardly chuckled with Sanji still smiling.

You: Oh, um thanks. For saving me, Sanji.

Sanji: Not at all! A fair lady like you in trouble out in the ocean needs only a prince to save her.

Chopper: She needed a doctor...

Sanji glared at Chopper's snide comment. It made you giggle honestly as the two of them made faces at each other. Robin does as well.

Robin: I believe we never got your name.

You: I'm _____.

Sanji: _____-chan, you have no worries! I will be there to serve your meals throughout the days of your recovery!

You: That's really kind. Uh thanks.