Chapter 3: New Nakama

You were finally relieved to know it was time to eat. Apparently for these people, it meant to party. As you overlook the 9 people gathering, you couldn't help but feel so awkward. You didn't know them. Only a few of them knew your name. It was a strange group of people but you found yourself genuinely... smiling.
Chopper approaches you with a drink in his ...hoof. He hands it to you with a cute and wide grin.

Chopper: Something the matter, ______?

You: You guys...

You crack a jolly and hearty laugh out loud.

You: Really know how to PARTY!

You spin and toss Chopper around in delight. He grows dizzy begging you to stop in the process. You ask him to introduce everyone to you. Now, that's how you met the Straw Hat Pirates. The pirate crew that were sailing legends across the Grand Line. How did fate set you up to meet people like them?
The next thing you knew, you quickly became friends with everyone. You were laughing and smiling at the sight of every single person from the captain of a rubber man, Luffy to the talented cyborg, Franky. You drank besides Zoro to your heart's content even arm wrestling the swordsman and winning to both of your surprise. More food was eaten to your crazed victory. One Straw Hat to the other you never found yourself so happy with other people. You've danced, drank, sang, and ate so much in your life. You never wanted it to end.
Then, out of pure will of being slightly (or mostly) drunk, you shout out:

You: H-Hey! GUYS!!! Watch this~~~

There was no way you could have done this on your own. It was nearly instinct. Out of nowhere your form transforms into a mythical creature. The crew looks at you in complete awe.
There you were replaced by a slender, 10-tailed, (h/c) fox. No, this was the fox of myth: the Kitsune. You grinned ,striking a daring pose to the captain but soon laughing. You revert to your human self just slightly (or completely) dazed from the random transformation.
Luffy stands on the table and cries out for the rest of the New World to hear:

Luffy: WELCOME TO THE CREW, _____!!!!!

Everybody seemed too jolly or upbeat to reject that welcome. In fact, nobody even disagreed. Now, that's how you became a Straw Hat.
Usopp and Chopper begin to admire your transformation asking and pleading for you to do it once more. You didn't know how. It was a strange instinct. This was the first time you used the Devil Fruit... The fruit... Now, you remembered what it was...It was vividly drawn in that one book you read. The gold hue and peculiar patterns. It was categorized as a Mythical Zoan. The Inu Inu no Mi. A specific one to transform the user into a legendary trickster fox.

Usopp: _____, do it again!!!

Chopper: Yeah!

You: I-I can't... I'm-

And you passed out. (A/N: Man, _____- san, you got KO'd) The party seemed to end after that "incident"...

LATER THAT NIGHT . . .

You woke up with your head feeling incredibly heavy. You groaned feeling slightly noxious. What did you do to yourself to end up like this?
You were sitting somewhere familiar with something wrapped around you, keeping you warm. It had the scent from the food and drinks of that amazing yet ridiculous party. You try to make out the color of it... Was it green or black?

You're comforted by the warmth of a green or black thing. It feels familiar and reminds you of someone specific. Who was it again? Your memory recollects the names from that wild feast. Let's see who it belongs to along the way!

Green or Black?