Chapter 9B: (Marimo Route) Saving the Chef

You turn back to the swordsman trying to recollect yourself, but you realized an absent perverted presence...

You: Where's Sanji?!

Zoro: When did you start caring about him?

You: He's part of the crew whether you like it or not! The whole crew might as well starve if we lose him!

Zoro: Seems fine to me.

You: You idiot...

Your best friend Soyi joins the conversation and asks a coincidental question.

Soyi: Is this Sanji guy blonde and have a curly eyebrow?

Zoro: How do you know that?

Soyi: I think I saw him during the Food Festival try to follow mutiple women. Real pervert...

You: Do you know where he is?!

Soyi: Actually, I-

All of a sudden. A loud voice seemed to shake the whole island.

Sanji: GAHHHHHH!!!!

Zoro: Was that-

Soyi: That sounds just like him!

You: It is him! Come on!!!

You found yourself suddenly becoming a kitsune. On all fours you found your agility to have increased tenfold. Was this the power of a kitsune? Swift and agile yet strong and mighty. You could hear Sanji's voice call out again. Your ears perked up and it seemed Sanji was a long distance away.
Out of instinct, you swiftly run up a tree and began to jump across treetop to treetop getting closer to the chef.
Soon enough, you descended from the tall trees and to the ground. You called out to Sanji.

You: Sanji, where are you!?

Sanji: _____-CHWAAAAN!!!! Is that your lovely voice calling for me~~~???

You: Yeah, sure...

Your canine nose could smell something...Cigarette smoke!!! You instantly began to follow the scent although you slightly became bothered by the tobacco.
You finally arrived at the source of all the smoke. It was definitely Sanji's cigarette. You spotted it on the floor still slightly burnt. It seemed to be recently lit. You turn back into a human and called out once more.

You: Sanji! Where are-

Sanji: UP HERE, _____-CHWAAAAAAAAN!

You looked left and right and then craned your head up wards. There the chef was. Hanging upside down by his legs in one of the tall trees. There was rope tied around his ankles and he was just...dangling.

Sanji: You've come to rescue me, _____!!! Such a romantic rescue isn't it?!

You: Um, yeah... How'd you end up there?!

Sanji: I was making my back to Rosangeli city after that marimo ditched me, but I must have gotten stuck in some animal trap and here I am...

You: Wow, you guys really are stupid...

You hear rustling behind you and see Zoro and Soyi to have finally caught up.

Soyi: There you are! You moved so fast we could barely catch up!

Zoro: So where's the hopeless romantic?

Sanji: Hopeless?!?!

Zoro looks up and a smile comes onto his face. He started to laugh at the dangling chef. He began to point and snicker at Sanji who was starting to yell death threats at the Pirate Hunter. Sanji notices Soyi immediately.