He hits you ~ Niall Horan imagine

I was at home waiting for niall, It was already 1am but still no sign of him. I tried calling him and texting him but he wont answer. I heard the front door open and there he is drunk as always. "Where The fuck did you go!?! I've been worried sick!!" I told him, "Shut up bitch stop being so clingy, I wish i didn't meet you, Wyou know why?? Because look at you You're so fat and ugly! but good thing i cheated on you with this hot girl at the bar" He said laughing.  "You WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?! Fuck you horan! I loved you and this is what i get?? Fine! If you dont want me anymore then ill leave so you wont see my fat and ugly face!" I said shouting.

                               In that moment i felt a sharp pain in my cheek and i was at the floor. He just hit me! Oh no he didn't "Fuck you horan" I said grabbing my keys and my coat and ran outside straight to my car. I drove to Louis and eleanor's flat because they re like my brother and sister. I got off the car and quickly knock to the door. Eleanor answered the door and saw me crying "What happened babe?" She asked "N-n-n--" I started saying but no more words came out so i just showed her my cheek. "Did niall do this?!!?! Ohh he is gonna get it!!" She said "Well come in first and lets go drink some tea and talked about it" she added I nodded. "Hey babe who was it?" Louis asked "Its just (Y/n) She and niall had a fight and niall hit her" Eleanor said getting mad "Niall did what now?!" Louis said, "I'll be back, ill just make some tea" Eleanot said and Louis nodded.

                         We went to the couch and sat there "(Y/n) Are you ok?" Louis asked I shaked my said saying no. "Tea is ready!" Eleanor said and putting it in the table. "Ok (Y/n) Tell us what happened" louis asked "O-o-ok i was waiting for n-n-niall to come home and then when he came home he was drunk, i told him that ive been w-w-w-w-worried sick about him and he told me i was Clingy, Fat , Ugly and he told my he ch-ch-cheated on me" I said still crying. "Awww babe" Eleanor said hugging me "Everything is gonna be alright babe" Said louis hugging me too.

                "well its time to sleep now ill show you where the guess room is and ill get you some pjs" eleanor said leading me up stairs. Eleanor leaded me in the guess room and gave me one of her pjs and told me to sleep. As i was in bed my phone keeps on ringing but i dont mind answering it. I went to the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror and took a deep breath.

                       I saw a razor in the corner of the sink i immediately grab it and I put it close to my skin ready to cut my self. I closed my eyes and took another deep breath as i put the razor to my skin and spelt out ugly in my left arm and fat in my right one. someone knocked to my door so i clean my cuts and hide the razor. And i answered the door and it was eleanor "I forgot to tell you, If you need anything just tell me or louis and goodnight" She said "Ok goodnight" I answered.

     ~ Next Morning ~

             I've been woke up by people who were shouting down stairs. I looked at my arms they looked so disgusting with dried blood. I got out off bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at my self in the mirror, dried tears, bruised face, messy hair and red puffy eyes is what is see. I cleaned up my cuts and dried it  up with a towel. I went out side to see what is happeningThere he was, the person who broke my heart and stepped on. I cleared my throat to get their attention which i got. Niall looked like he's been crying but who cares he broke me. he came near me  "Did i do that?" He said but i didnt answer him. And i ran to the guest room but he grabbed my arm and i whimpered in pain. He looked at my face confused he looked at my arm and saw my cuts, He looked at me "Why??" He asked me and his face was full of regret "I didnt have a ch-ch-choice niall You told me im fat and ugly, and the worst part is you cheated on me." I told him. "I know, Im sorry Please forgive me I swear it wont happened again, Please? Im begging you, Im lost with out you" He said as  tears falling down his eyes. "Im not sure niall" I said in a whisper he went on his knees "Please Ill do anything just to get you back" He begs "Last chance, If you failed ill be gone for go-" But i was cut but nialls lips. God i missed it. We hear cheering at the background and we broke the kiss "Thank you thank you thank you!! Gosh I love you so much!" And he spun me around "Lets go home princess and let me put medicine in your cuts" He said "Ok niall". 

         Niall took care of you and a year later he proposed to (Y/n) and had a daugther named bianca <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got bored so i did this <3

-Vote 

-Coment

-And Tell me what imagine i will do next!