He finds out that you are a tumblr girl - Liam Payne

You hid a little secret to liam. You wear glasses and have short hair and braces. You disguised as a nerd but the truth is you are a tumblr girl. Liam was in the studio with the boys and you were bored so you went up stairs to your room. You changed you clothes into a cute pink sweater and shorts, and put some mascara, a little bit of foundation to hide your dark spots and nude lip stick. You clipped on your hair extension and grabbed your camera.

              You sat in the couch and took pictures with cute faces. You didnt hear the door open so liam saw you. "Who are you?" He asked you turned around "Ohh liam i thought you wouldn't be here till noon??" "It is noon, Wait (y/n)???!?! Is that you?" He said you bit your lip and nodded your head. "You dont look like your self" "Well the truth is i love taking pictures and posting in on tumblr, i hid it from you because you might hate me because of it" You said looking down on the floor. "You know i wont hate you, right?" he said being concerned "Im sorry". And you started tearing up "Shhh its ok" And he starts rubbing your back. "Soooo.... wanna take pics and post it in tumblr and twitter?" He asked getting excited. You looked at him and smiled and nodding your head.

             You and liam were taking photos for 2 hours. You both made cute faces like kissy faces, looking at each others eyes, Making funny faces, And two of you kissing. And everyone knows the real you even the boys. They all think the you are very hot. BUT You are only Liam's and Liam is only yours <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its not the best one but hey! Its a cute idea! <3

-Vote 

-Coment

-And Tell me what imagine i will do next!