He is drunk ~ Zayn Malik

So i've been waiting for zayn for 4 hours now but still no sign of him. I heard my phone ring, And it was a text from Zayn. "Bavvvvbbbeeee, Pleesasde geest mie fwom theei bear?" I laughed from what he texted me. He is not really the abusive one if he is drunk, he is actually the funny one. 

                    I changed my outfit before i go and got my keys and opened the door and walked to my car. I heard my phone ring ans it was from zayn again, "Baiby Pleese dfont idgnoreee meeehh! Iw msiss yrou ::""(" Awwwhhh he was gone for 4 hours and he misses me? Thats so cute!. Well i drove to the place where zayn is, I turned my car of and Walked out of the car. I saw the boys and i saw zayn.... Im his mirror talking to him self.

              I giggled I tapped his shoulder he turned his head and he walked to me and he was jumping like a kid "Yaaaaay yoooou'reee heeeeeeerrre!" He shouted still jumping like a kid. "Ok zayn lets go now and we are gonna go to bed" I said "Ohhhhh Ok, Im gonna dream aabout marrying my beautiful beautiful MIRROR!!!" "But i thought you were marrying me babe" i said acting like im hurt "Im sorryy!" He said pouting i gave him a peck "Ok lets go now, Bye boys" i said waving goodbye to them. I went to the driver's seat and zayn was in the passenger seat.

              I opened the music and "Baby" by justin bieber played i groaned i was gonna change the music but zayn slapped my hand and he started singing the the song very, very ,very loud. I was driving until zayn talked "Hey babe? Will you get mad if i kissed someone?" He said still drunk "Well maybe, maybe not" I replied "Well i kissed someone" I immediately stopped the car infront of the house "What? who did you kiss?" I said trying to be calm

           "I-i-i, umm I- uhh I-i-i Kissed, uhhh- This boy with short curly hair and green eyes she was wearing a white v- neck and black jeans and brown boots" He said playing with his hand "Whats her name??" I said "Well its actually he, Its harry babe, I cheated on you with harry, Imsorry!!" He shouted. I laughed sooo loud "OK, You need to sleep babe." We both got out of the car and went to the car. I guided zayn to our bed room "Ok zaynie just sleep here ill just get change".

           I got my pjs and put my hair in a bun i went to the bath room and brushed my teeth and changed.  I went back to our bed room and i heard soft snores of zayn, I smiled and went beside zayn and kissed his cheek "Night night" I whispered and turned the lights off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Vote 

-Coment

-And Tell me what imagine i will do next!