He dreams about you (Niall) *Mature Content*

Niall: You and niall are cuddled in bed because you guys are too lazy to get up. You were hungry and tried to slowly slip between niall's arms. As you get up "Uggggghhhhhh…. Fuck! That feels sooo fucking good! Want me to fuck you harder Y/n? Uggghhhhhh FUCK…… Soooo fucking tight!" You hear niall say. 

You looked at niall to see if he's awake but no… he is stil cuddled up in bed. You were wondering what he was dreaming about. You looked at niall again but now he was sweating, you walked towards him "Niall wake up!" you told him He groaned.

You looked at his body and you saw a bump in his shorts, you smirked at your self. You sat on him and you dry humped him until he wakes up. He moaned, and you giggled to yourself.

As you dry humped him more he finally woke up. "Babe! Ughh that feels soo good!" You stopped dry humpping him and you gave him a peck in the lips. "I Bet you had a great dream babe!" You said and giggled.   He smiled "Yea, I did… But i really wish it would come true though….." He said as he pouted.

You smirked and grabbed his little friend and rubbed it through his shorts you looked at niall and his eyes were closed and he is biting his lips. he quickly opened his eyes "Lets take this to the bedroom yea?" he said as he carried you upstairs.