Chapter 21: Like Old Times

I was done dealing with the hurt that Diggy left me with. Yes I said that I was over Diggy, but that doesn't mean the hurt has gone away. The way he left me there at menchies really scarred me. I remember how they said I passed out from an anxiety attack. I remember being depressed for a long time. I remember everything, and now he wants to say sorry. Yes I will accept his apology, but no I can not take him back. Diggy said I needed to focus on my child and that's exactly what I'm going to do, focus on my child. For the rest of the trip I have been running into Diggy, whether it was in the hotel or a theme park. What are the odds that they went to the same theme park as us on the same day.

"Awwww I don't want to leave." NaJeah whined.

"Are you kidding I'm happy to leave. "

"You're just saying that because you came in contact with Diggy at every park."

"Yes and how fucking ironic is that."

"Erica calm down."

"Mommy can we go to the pool today?" KJ asked.

I sat there not really wanting to go out of this room because there is a good chance that HE might go to the pool.

"Erica remember this ain't about you this is strictly about KJ. You gotta stop being selfish."

After thinking for a while, I looked a KJ who was playing with his pool toys. "Sure let's go."

"Yayyyyyyyy. " KJ cheered as he ran around the hotel room.

Me and NaJeah put on our swim suits and our clothes over it. When. KJ can out of the bathroom I nearly lost it.

"Boy.....what .....do you..... h-have.... on you look like ..... A-side scuba-eskimo." KJ had on his swimming trunks with his jacket and Dr. Martens I got him for his birthday. He also had on his scuba mask and his yellow duck ring around him.

NaJeah was on the ground trying to take pictures of him while holding her stomach from laughing so hard. This was the cutest thing I have ever seen, I love my son. After our laughing session I gave KJ another pair of his swimming trunk. Since he loved Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles so much I gave him the pair with Micheal Angelo on them.

We finally got down to the pool and KJ ran  his little tail to the 6 ft deep side of the pool and jumped in. 

"KJ Nooooooo." I ran towards him about to jump in. Before I could jump in someone had already jumped in to get him. 

"I got him." 

"Oh My gosh thank you so much Diggy, I really appreciate it." I said trying my best to control my breathing. 

"KJ come on can you hear me."  I had to check his pulse. I was so discombobulated at the moment.

"Erica chill let me see him so you can get yourself together."

I looked at KJ who started coughing up water all over Diggy. KJ looked at me with his eyes barely open and half smiled and finally spoke " Mommy did you see me swimming.

"Boy you nearly gave me a heart attack you can not go running off like that." I snapped.

KJ's smile turned into a frown and he started to cry. KJ never liked when I fussed at him, but he is going to have to learn that he just can't run off like that. I am not the type to fall for the whole crying thing. So I told Diggy to put him down and if he doesn't shut up the noise then he is going to get a beating right in front of Mr. Diggy and we will leave the pool. I stood there awkwardly in front of Diggy as he scratched his head and looked away.

"Um again Thank you for saving KJ." I started to walk away, but diggy stopped me with is words. 

"Today is our last day here and we are going out to eat would you, KJ, and NaJeah like to come?"