Chapter 22

"Justin!"I yelled seeing that he threw trash on the ground again. It very hard for me to keep a clean house and be pregnant. "Justin!"I yelled again but heard exactly nothing. I walked into the kitchen where I last seen him seeing a note on the counter from him.

Out with the guys today don't worry about when I get back because its around tomorrow morning. Love you and be safe.

Lots of Love,

Justin

And he's out again. I only have three more months to go and he's not even here to comfort me. He's been mostly with his crew, he's barely home leaving me to be by myself in this big quite house. I took a seat on the couch and sighed deciding to watch the re-runs of Friends. I got up feeling tusked to eat so came up with making baked chicken, rice, mac and cheese, and green beans. The thing I hate most about that meal was I ate it all leaving nothing left for when I get hungry later on. 

I got up as I heard the door open. I smiled at seeing Claire and Stella coming in. The looked for me until our eyes met. "You need to hurry and get dressed."Claire said leaving me confuse. "Hurry."Stella added. I just nodded and went to go change into this http://www.polyvore.com/shopping_with_friends/set?id=67199626 . "Okay now let's go."Claire said taking out her keys as she walked outside.

"I have to let Justin know I'm leaving."I said at the door remembering what we do. "Your dating the a bad boy and you still are a good girl?"Stella asked. "I have to let him know so when he comes home he won't be worried same as with me. He always leave a note on the fridge. "He's not going to be worried trust me."Claire said making me sigh. I hope he doesn't get angry because I sure don't know when I'm coming back.

"Where are we headed?"I asked. "To the mall then nail salon."Stella responded. "Is this an unplanned girl's day?"I asked. They chuckled nodding. "Well yeah, but it was planned and not by us."Claire replied laughing lightly. "Who would plan a girl's day for girls that aren't them going?"I asked. "Things happen, Shay."She smirked. "Yeah, things happen."I replied rolling my eyes as we pulled into the parking lot.

"What are we going to get?"I asked as we started walking towards the entrance. "Ask much?"Stella sighed. "I'm very curious about this trip that happens all of the sudden."I replied. "Test, Shay Test!"The clerk yelled. I turn to her and walked over. "Here is your gift please go put it on along with the other ones."She said handing me a bag that had a few boxes in it. "I'm just coming in afterwards to add onto the outfit."Claire notified me. I nodded and went into a stall putting everything on but confuse still. "Claire."I called her sitting on the bench.

She came in and did my make up and well I ended up like this. http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_194/set?id=69058389 (After the nail salon of course ;)). We walked out around night time. "Go inside and bye ho-" "Bye, Shay."Claire cut Stella off before giving her that look. I walked up the stairs into the house ready to take off this dress and makeup. I was very slightly confuse to see rose petals leading somewhere. I followed the petals seeing them stop at a pair of dress shoes. I looked up shock to see Justin's nervous smiling face. I scanned him up and down. "Your not sagging."I smiled at him pleased.

"So I tell you I was going to leave you in this big house alone and pregnant and you see me here and your just going to say I'm not sagging? No what are you doing here? Or I miss you. Just them words?"He asked shaking his head at me. "Fine let's start over."I chuckled. He nodded. I walked back then walked towards him smiling as I approach him. "Your back? Oh I missed you so much."I frowned pulling him into a hug. He hugged back before I pulled away. "Are you hungry?"He asked. "Um, well I'm pregnant so I'm always hungry."I replied.

He chuckled rolling his eyes before taking my hand walking us outside. He sat us at a table taking out my chair for me. He sat in front of me and took the top off his dish me doing the same. I smiled at my favorite meal he had for us. Chicken Alfredo Fettucine with broccoli. Bomb for real.

"Why are you acting this way?"I asked confuse with his now gentleman stage. "I have something special that will um, it's very important."He smiled nervously again. Okay something is going on and he's not telling me. "What is it, Justin? You can talk to me, I love you."I smiled. "I-I love you, Shay. I really do mean it. I-I love you so much that I would take a bullet and die just so you can stay forever. You are so much more to me, Shay. People may say it's just puppy love but I swear I know your my soul mate. Your so much to me. You make me feel loved something that was lacked before even knowing you exist. You help me out a bunch. This week after tough deciding I made my mind your the beautiful perfect woman that I would be blessed to spend my life with."He got out of his seat and took out a cheery red box.

"Will you, Shay Test make me the most happiest man ever alive by doing me the honor of marrying me?"He asked fear in his brown orbs. My eyes widen making me cover my mouth as I grasp. I felt tears cloud my eyes as I starred down at the ring.

"Y-You don't have too, I-I get it."He said as tears fell from his eyes as he muttered stupid, I. "Yes. Yes. I would be honored to be your wife."I smiled. He smiled pulling me to him in a tight hug. He got up and spend me around making me giggle. He brought me to my feet and pulled me into a deep passionate loving kiss. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck savoring the taste of his sweet think lips.

*-*

Guys this book is almost ending but that's because it's the first part. It will make sense I swear so don't worry a sequel is happening babes! ;). Ha, I will let you know that you need to prepare your tissues at the end. Sorry but just know. So I love you babes! Have a great say.  lol bye loves. ;)