04

Justin: good morning selly Belly

read: 9:13 am

Justin: oh, did you accidentally forget to text back?

read: 9:19 am

Justin: SELENA, why are you leaving me on read??

Selena: selena is busy right now, can you stop distracting us.

Justin: who are you??? why do you have Selena's phone.?

Selena: my name is Harry, that's all you're getting. bye.

Justin: can you tell selena to text me later??

read: 9:31 am

Selena's POV

"Harry, give me my phone back, i don't want him to think we're dating" i groaned.

"let him think we're dating, then later on i will tell him we were cousins the whole time" he smirked.

"what no! that is so cruel and something i wouldn't do" i crossed my arms looking at him.

"fine then selena, you're such a softie" he playfully punched my arm and walked out of my room.

my date last with zack, didn't go so well. that's why Harry is here.

walking out of the restaurant, taking out my phone and calling Harry.

he picked up on the second ring, and heard people talking in the back, and Harry asking them to be quiet.

"hey sel, what's up?" Harry asked after walking outisde.

"c..can you pick me up Harry" i sniffled wiping the fresh tears along with my messed up makeup.

"wait, what's wrong sel? where are you, I'll be there" he sounded concerned, walking to what i believe was his car.

"I'll explain in the car, im at Starbucks near the mall" i sniffled more, holding back my tears.

"okay sel, I'll be there in five minutes don't go anywhere" he said and i hanged up.

I thought zack, was different. he was the calm, normal boy in school, but tonight showed me the real him.

the way he running his hand up my thighs, and whispering of all the things he dreamed of doing to me.

but soon changing into angry rage of him being mad, that i wouldn't give him the fantasies he dreamed of.

then before walking out, he called me names, i felt embarrassed to be seen by everyone.

hearing car horns i look up and see Harry coming out of his car, and engulfing me in a hug, i broke down.

"shh, it's okay sel let's go home and you can tell me everything"

I don't plan on wanting to see him again after that. grabbing my iPhone and putting it on Bluetooth, i heard the 1975 blaring through the speakers. i smiled at myself.

Ding!

oh my gosh, i forgot to reply back to justin.

grabbing my phone and unlocking it, i seen a new message from justin, i smiled.

Justin: hey selena, are you there??

Selena: yes, and sorry about Harry he's been here all night and bugging me

Justin: oh, was he your date?

Selena: Harry is a cousin, a huge pain in my heart, but he's like a big brother

Justin: one boy i don't have to worry about near my girl.

Selena: aww, who's your girl?

Justin: obviously you

Justin: do you and Harry look alike, im curious

Selena: actually no, I'll show you a picture

Justin: cuties, especially the one with the duck lips ;)

Selena: omg

Selena: i have to go justin, Harry is taking me to McDonald's

Selena: bye ttyl :*

Justin: ooo kissy face ;*

Justin: have fun gorgeous.

×××××××

i know this chapter is horrible
but it's the only thing i could think of, im sorry