05

Selena: Jay

Selena: jb

Selena: Rihanna lover

Selena: Beyonce lover

Selena: Jay !!!!

Justin: well hello beautiful ;)

Selena: im not, but anyways guess what

Justin: Rihanna and Drake are finally dating??

Selena: i wish, but remember when i told you me and my mom were coming to LA when school ended?

Justin: oh yea, forgot about that

Justin: so what did you have to te me?

Selena: well i talked to my mom, about that, and i won't be there for a month

Justin: is it good or bad?

Selena: im only going to be in LA for a week, then im coming back to Florida

Justin: a week?? :(

Selena: turn that frown upside, at least you'll be able to meet selegend godmez

Justin: you have a point

Selena: are you sad

Justin: how was your day

Selena: oh it went great

Justin: hey um, i have to go

Justin: my mom wants me to help with at the grocery store

Selena: :( bye justin

Justin: i know, we've been talking for a few days but selena i really like you and i want to spend more than a week together

read: 3:27 pm

Authors POV

the brown haired beauty stared at the message in front of her.

she was speechless of what Justin said to her. confused on why justin liked her, he lives in a large city with hundreds of prettier girls than her.

she didn't know if she liked justin, she thought of him as a friend who lives in a different state. did she have mutual feelings for Justin?

getting up from her bed, gently throwing her phone on her bed, and walking to her closet picking out a pair of white converse, sitting back on the edge of her bed and slipping her shoes on, lacing them.

many thoughts of justin filled her mind, somehow his confession suprised her. she was shocked and didn't know what to reply back

did she want to meet justin after his words?

sighing, selena grabbed her ipod and earphones, walking out of her room going downstairs looking for her mom.

looking around the house she found a pink note on the counter.

'selena,
Erin and I, decided to go out and won't be home until later tonight around 9:30, i left you some money if you get hungry order pizza.

love you sweetie. :)'

frustrated enough, selena crumpled the note and threw it in the trash.

grabbing her keys, walking to the garage and opened the driver door of her white Mustang.

putting the keys in the ignition, and pushed the button to open the garage door. waiting for the garage to fully open she plugged her ipod into the aux cord, and playing the 1975.

backing out of the garage, and closing it. putting the car in driving mode (a/n: i don't know what it's called, im only 15 and i haven't got my permit yet)

driving on the road, she sang out loud to the song being played, stopping at a red light and patiently waiting for it to turn green.

Justin interrupted her thoughts again, how could he like selena? she thought to herself.

hearing screeches from the left side of her, she turned around and saw a black car coming toward her.

feeling pressure on her left side, and the right side of the car being pushed to a tree.

everything was a blur for selena, but soon being covered by a black sky while hearing the lyrics from Matty(a/n: the 1975 singer) yell "now everybody's dead" from her favorite song.

darkness filled Selena's eyes.

meanwhile justin was frustrating about selena leaving him on read . hating himself for sending that. he didn't know if selena felt the same for him, but he took a dive and sent it.

a hour passed since selena didn't respond back. grabbing his phone and typing.

Justin: forget about that sel

Justin: i understand if you don't like me back

Justin: are you there? it's been 20 mins

Justin: selena come on

selena: who is this?

selena: selena left her phone

justin: im justin, and where is selena?

selena: it's Harry, im sorry but selena is in the hospital

selena: i have to go, she isn't in good condition right now

justin: wait what??!

justin: quit joking

throwing his phone at the wall, Justin felt like it was his fault she was in the hospital.

pulling his hair, he screamed. a scream of hurt, wiping the tears from his eyes, justin ran downstairs looking for his mom.

"mom, let's go to Florida."

×××××

hey loves

are you shocked on what just happened, because same.

don't hate me, but i wanted to add something shocking to the beginning.